EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Is Suddenly on Crack

My camera has suddenly started acting INSANE. None of the settings buttons on the back do anything, including the playback button. The dial on top works in that it changes the settings seemingly, but when it's on anything except flash off, it starts ...

IMG_3766.JPG
SMW28604 by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

First timer needing pointers

I'm currently using an older powershot(purchased last May, refurbished, not sure of model) It's fine for day to day things, but I am looking for more. My SO is very involved in dirt track racing. We're there from 3pm-2am next morning usually. I want ...

Resolved! 40D mirror flicking at random

I just picked up my first Canon, a 40D. It seems to work fine, except for one strange thing. The mirror clicks up and down (very quickly) at random times. The shutter remains closed while this happens, which I have verified with shutter actuation cou...

thistof by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

battery charge 6d

is there any way to charge 6d batteries using portable power back or solar power charger. Going on a week long wilderness trip with no electicity thanks

chief54 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Photos

So, a few days ago, my friend gave me her old EOS Rebel XT, and I've already taken many photos. I really am enjoying this camera, but there is one problem: I can't figure out how to transfer the pictures from there to my laptop that is equipped with ...

P4NDA by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using a Rebel in the UK

Hi all, New to the forum and looking for some help. I currently use a bridge camera and am looking to move up to a DSLR, want to give astro photography a try. I'm on a bit of budget so I'm going a second hand camera.  I have the choice between: Rebel...

Canon EOS 80d new or refurbished

HiI just bought a Canon Eos 80d from the authentic retail dealer of canon in my country. I was reading on few forums on finding out if this is the authentic or refurbished product. I read that refurbished canon has a small pin hole before the serial ...

Back button focus

Currently my 1dx focus' with both back button and shutter.  Do I need to turn off shutter function for focusing, or does it not matter, or does it conflict when using the back button for focusing. Thanks

Issues with Canon Rebel T5

I've been having issues with my Canon Rebel T5 the past couple days. Whenever I try to take more than a couple pictures at a time, the screen goes black, I can't review the photos I've taken, and the pictures don't save. When I take out the battery a...

adriley by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements