EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5 wireless setup

So a little background info. I am a photographer that volunteers at robotics events. During the events, we have a video wall that we use to display a slideshow of pictures that we took that day.  As of now, we have to regularly go back to the av tabl...

7D vs 70D

Which would be a better camera the 7d or 70d  for shooting birds and is my Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6. compatible with both

chief by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T7i has no external mic level control???

Please, someone tell me that there is a way to adjust the audio recording level on the T7i. I went out of my way to get a camera with a mic input for high-quality audio in my videos, but unlike the T6i, 70D, etc., it looks like Canon decided to remov...

1DX MKII only showing 48 or 50 RAW images

I have a new 1DX MKIIIn the viewfinder it shows only 48 frames in the viewfinder for RAW, I thought it would show 99, since it has a buffer of 170.on my 1DX the 12 FPS shuttre sounds very consistent, on the 1DX MKII it fluctuates, it seems to go up a...

bwalley by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5D mkiii won't take photos

Hello,  I need expert assistance for my Canon 5D mk iii. CONTEXT: I hadn't used my camera for several days and left it stored in a cushioned camera case where it sat in my camera bag. It was brought to my car and left in the passenger compartment or ...

M5/M6 questions

I currently use a 5D3 but walking all day through some of the National Parks in the US South West in the summer carrying such a heavy camera and lens has become a bit of a burden so I have begun to think about buying a second camera, this one a light...

6D Mark II HDMI Out

Hello everyone, Is it possible to have both the camera screen and an external monitor working at the same time? I have a Smallhd 502 that I want to use. But at the same time I also need the touch function for focus. Thanks

idraghia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5D IV-Zoom and crop factor

Hello, correct me if I´m wrong; please.Using the 5DIV in 4K video mode, the crop factor is exactly x1,7. Or less (rumors?)? Using these Canon zooms in 4K what will I get?24-70mm wil be 40-120mm?16-35mm will be 27x60? Less wide than the lens native fo...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements