EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB deal on T6i

All, I currently have a T3i and my only lense is the FF 28-135.  I have been looking at new glass for my crop sensor to be able to get some nice wide angle landscape shots and I am pretty sold on the 18-135.  I just noticed a deal on BB for a T6i wit...

birish21 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Battery life 6d Mark II

I am learning how to use the 6d Mark II after using the IDs Mark II for many years.  The weight of the older model was just too much.  But, what I am concerned about is the battery life with the new camera.  I could shoot RAW for 8 weeks with just on...

Video recording on Rebel T1i.

Hey guys!I have a Canon EOS D500 (also known as Rebel T1i) and I was wondering if I could use it as a video camera to record my youtube videos. It does have an HD video recording option but the video it records is wayyy too large. A simple 3 min vide...

sovus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

white and color streaks on my pictures

Hello Canon forum,  I have a Canon T6i which I've been using for a year now. On my latest pictures I've noticed white and color streaks after downloading them to the computer for review and editing.  Because I recently bought lenses I thought they we...

Same pic in photoshop Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 12.26.13 PM.png

EOS 7D - Remote turn on device

Hi all, First time poster, long time reader... I'm hoping somebody can help me brainstorm this idea I want to set up my 7D as a sort of security camera when i'm interstate. I plan on setting it up via tether to my desktop and having the files dump st...

hfhelp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D BLACK SCREEN. HELP :(

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask what could be the problem with my Canon 70d? A few days earlier, while taking pictures, my camera's LCD screen had suddenly turned black. When pressing the buttons like the menu, info, playback etc, the screen can...

helpme.jpg
joojoo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

60D IR sensor?

My 60d doesn't take picture with my infrared remote anymore. Worked just fine for two photo shoots a month ago and now it won't work at all. I purchased a new battery for the remote thinking that was the issue and still nothing. I then bought a new r...

photos washed out

Canon 7d, 70-300 IS lensBeen shooting baseball (kids) games for years but really struggling this year.  Usually shooting in morning or heat of day, yes, sun can be strong, or super bright behind the cloudy skies.  To make it worse, uniforms all white...

dcrowex by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T7i : Autofocus problem

Hi guys, I use a Canon T7i for filming which isn't bad for beginners like me but I just run into an autofocus problem, when there's a group of people it keeps changing all the time tracking people faces and the focus is not good at all, how can I dea...

JPCG by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RebelT6 and Studio Trigger?

Hi, I just got a Rebel T6. I have previous exprience with higher end Nikon cameras and have used wireless triggers in a studio before.  I cannot find any info on whether the T6 will be able to utilize a wireless trigger to control studio stobes. The ...

dean496 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements