EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! flash control

Just upgraded from Rebel 6 to 7i. On the old camera I could adjust the flash settings by going to "flash control". I can't seem to find that on the 7i. How do I do the job

Canon EOS Rebel XS eats batteries

Is anyone else having this issue? I have had my camera since 2007 ? i think. I have a problem with my camera eating batteries. I will get about 50-60 shot out of a battery and then have to charge it.Since I have had the camera I have purchased close ...

starting to panic a bit...

Owner of the local drag strip talked to me about being trackside with my camera this coming year, he is after a larger Social Media presence. I normally sit in the stands. I am excited about this. Up to about a week ago I was fairly confident I was g...

Canon EOS 7D Mark II Soft focus

Hi, I have had a Canon EOS 50D for a long time and decided to upgrade to a 7D Mark II since this fitted my need for indoor sports photography. I also purchhased a used Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L USM. But I am not happpy with the images, they are not sharp ...

magmo by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T3i not working

First day I bought the camera it was working and then the next day it started displaying "error 30" on the screen. I've been told that this usually means the shutter isn't functioning but I took off my lens and tried taking pictures without the shutt...

peckc97 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D using tripod arm problem

When I used my tripod arm with my 7d to take a downward photo of an old photo on a table the photo took well and filled my screen when it showed in the view finder window. However, when I reviewed it, the photo showed sideways, the opposite way in wh...

Glynn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d Mark II

I bought the Canon 6D mark II in August 2017 due to a malfunction on my Canon 80D with 2 months.What happens with the Canon 6D Mark II, with the same settings as the Canon 80D the images go very bad, foggy and unfocused, the lenses used were the cano...

6D MkII + 24-105 f4 II sharpness problem

Hi, recently switched from a Nikon D610 to EOS 6dMkII with a 24-105 f4 II lens. Compared to my previous camera, I noticed that the sharpness of the photos is much much lower (before I had a 24-120 f4 Nikkor, so quite similar).Also shooting with tripo...

IMG_2632.jpg IMG_2632-2.jpg
Simone81 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5d mark iv cleaning

when i look through the viewfinder, i see some debris.  it is not appearing on my pictures so i can assume that it is not on my sensor.  i believe the debris is on the top internal component.  i'm not sure what its called.  it doesn't appear to be a ...

mikehorb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What to buy ?

I have saved up $800 and want to buy  a camera, I want a FF to replace my not so working XTI. family members have some high end models but I wanna have my own . There aren't a lot of options. I can only buy a used one. For the tight budget, I can onl...

huskyC by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel t5 Remote jack problem

Hey there. Okay so here's the thing. I contacted a friend of mine who has a T5 and had managed to film a documentary with crisp clear vocal audio. I asked her how she achieved this since the T5 doesn't have an external 3.5mm microphone port.She told ...

Aeosgames by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements