EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspect ratio for 60Da

Hi,I have a 60Da that I got from my dad, and I'm not completely sure how to use it yet. I'd like to record some video with it if possible, but I'd like to change the aspect ratio - is it possible to change the aspect ratio for this camera's video rec...

mimiaou by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5DS-R sharpness

I just got the 5DSR last week.  I had been using a 70D previously until it broke and then a Nikon 800D for a little while.  I was excited when I got the new camera.  I really love it, but am a little disappointed with the clarity of the pictures.  I ...

acdapha by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rokinon 35mm cine lens

Hi, I have a Canon Rebel t6i and just bought the rokinon 35mm lens. It’s a manual adjust. When I attached it to the camera and went to apurture priority mode and when I was trying to change the apature, it said no lens detected. I don’t know what I’m...

Question about deleting files from card

I typicaly take the card out of my Rebel T6 & insert it into my computer to transfer pictures to my computer, then stick it back in the camera to erase the pictures. A while back I was told that I should not delete pictures from the card via the pc, ...

shea1roh by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Built-in Intervalometer trouble

This is a trouble with my 5D IV: When I use the built-in intervalometer in any exposure mode (that I've attempted, anyway) the "mirror-UP" setting saved in my C3 custom settings is un-done - meaning I have to enable mirror-up and save to C3 again.  W...

AaronD by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 battery pack blinks orange

Hi all,I have a rebel t5 I bought just about 2 years ago. Everything has been working great. I plugged the battery pack in to charge for a trip and went to sleep. When I woke up the charger is blinking orange.I moved it to a new outlet and didn't bli...

ZOMBIE 5D Mark 3

Weird but true story..... I had a cup of coffee that I had put down in the curved chair next to me and I put my Mark 3 alongside it and was interrupted by a phone call for twenty minutes. When I returned, to my horror, I saw that the coffee had spill...

Resolved! Err 01 and black spots on Review screen 6D

I recently went to Monument Valley on a workshop. Right before I left I started getting the err 01 msg about the lens connection with camera.Now after I take a picture, my viewing screen will go back and forth making the sky, sun, any bright part bla...

Odd USB interface issue MAC

My son researched like crazy and selected the Rebel T6 for his stop action animation through Dragonframe program.  When he hooked it up to test it, our 2012 mac mini (with brand-spankin' new 1T Solid State HD running High Sierra) it threw up this err...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements