EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shooting in low light....

Do a lot of shooting at the local drag strip, once the sun goes down and the lights come on that is when I really start enjoying it. I have a 5D Mark IV. Have a Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 along with a Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS II. Which one I use depends large...

T5i Autofocus Not Accurate

Hi, a little while ago I bought a new Rebel T5i from Best Buy with money recieved from a warrantied T2i. I havent been using the T5i as much as I used to use my T2i, so it took a little while to notice this issue. It seems that the autofocus on my T5...

avimoore by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

A Little Help, Please? EOS M3

Hello I have an EOS M3 I have used for vlogging and youtube videos in the past. I was never able to figure how to connect to my computer, (now running Windows 10) so I would instead transfer images/video over wifi to my iphone (now iphone X), and the...

WiFi password reset

Hi! I cannot log into my WiFi password to connect to my iPhone so that I can view the pictures on my phone. There is no password reset option and I’m at a loss of what to do. Please help!!!!

Jwynn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hss

m wondering will I have this problem with a Godox Witstro Ad360 im gonna buy for my 6D, will it just stay at 180th native Does anyone own one or know about this ?A big thanks for any helpAdam

Resolved! Canon 6D not enabling, or disabling HSS

I am trying to check out the high speed sync capabilitiesof my Canon EOS 6D and my Neewer NW565EX  speedlite. I have the speedlite on the hotshoe and turned on, and when I navigate the Shutter Synchronization menu options the flash is recognised and ...

Dougie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Canon EOS R + RF24-105 Costs $1 More

Hello Canon,Why is the pricing on the bundled preorder of the EOS R + RF 24-105 $1 more than if I purchased them separately? Can I expect this price to decrease once the bundle is available? If this is the case and I preorder, which price will I be c...

Camera setting question

I've been asked to take pictures for a "red carpet event". The event will have an area with a backdrop set up for pictures. I just got my camera yesterday....rebel T6. What would a good setting/mode to use? Also I am brand new to the DSLR cameras. Th...

UPinFocus by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7i to Dell XPS

How do I do this? I’m trying to figure this out.I want to send photos from my Canon Rebel T7i to Dell XPS (usb c/wireless).Stumped on which cord to use.Stumped on the wireless approach too.PLEASE HELP!!!

patzone1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tethering to Lightroom.

This happens with both my 7Dm2 and my 1Dxm2 so I am hoping it is a setup issue. I am shooting an event where there can be a lull in the activity. The camera is tetherd via USB to my laptop running Lightroom. Everything is great until the activity sto...

dbonnice by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

scratchy lens mount feel

I have a 77D and all the lenses I have had for it so far (18-55 STM, 55-250 STM, and 50mm f/1.8 II) all have the polycarbonate mounts. I got a 24mm STM and 50mm STM, which both have metal mounts, and when I put them on my camera, they have a slightly...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements