EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Flash issue

Hello all,I have a Canon Rebel t5. I’m trying to get my external flash to work, but in the external flash function setting it states, “Menu not available. Flash is off or unsupported, or an accessory is attached.”Any ideas on how to fix it? I feel li...

Bwebb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tethering a 10D?

HiMy dad gave me his 10D for me to use to shoot my textile work. Is it possible to tether it to my 2013 MacBook Pro?If so - what would I need and where could I find it?Thanks in advanceS.

SJH by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5 to external display

Hi guys, I'm trying to take some product photos where I will be shooting multiple pictures of the same product in different colors. I'd like the pictures to be as similar as possible with the angle of the products being able to be replicated fairly c...

Resolved! after t2i

hello. First time here. I have a t2i,that i love using. I am ready to move up. The 5d is to expensive. I was thinking either the 6d or 7dmkII, but am not sure which way to go. I use the t2i for everything,nothing specific. Would welcome any input. th...

Canon EOS 80D + LumoPro LP180

Hello, Canon Community! My wife bought me an 80D about a year ago, and now I have LumoPro LP180 manual flash. I tried mounting it onto the shoe, but it says, "Menu not available. Flash is off or unsupported, or an accessory is attached."  The box for...

CANON T5i Exposure Meter Not accurate

Hey there guys, well my problem is that I have a canon t5i amd everytime I take a photo no matter what mode I am in (P/M/Aperture, etc) I will obtain different pictures if I take the photo with the screen or through the view finder. The one taken thr...

Hamdrex by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Attempting to make camera heavier

Hello all!  So I recently purchased a EOS M50 and I really do like it as it's my first camera so entry level felt right. However, I hit a slight snag and instead of trying to back track on it, I'd like to make it work.  I purchased the DJI Ronin S st...

EOS 5D mark 3 exposure metering problem

Today, I got a problem with my 5D mark 3. I was using my 5D mark 3 and speedlite on Camera. After finished shooting, I took off the flash from the camera and shot it in Program mode (P) without flash, and auto ISO setting. I found out that my camera'...

Zeal by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

70D Live View

Hey y’all.  My live view is not working at all. Canon lens attached.... any ideas?? I really need it back up as I’m mostly a landscape photographer and use a tripod.  Thanks, Jennifer 

Hospital Photograpy

A friend of mine is due with her baby any day now. She wants me to take photos of the birth for her. I have never done them before so I’m looking for help. I have a Canom T6i and would like some help on what settings I should use to get eh best photo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements