EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos 60 LCD Blank

hello everyone, i have eos 60d about 7 years, i used it as hobby, and just for vacation, shutter count is about 28kmy eos 60d has no error message, still OK when power upwhen on stand by, LCD is blank, i cannot operating it for changes menu setting o...

renotov by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS M adapter problems.

Hey guys, so a while ago i bought a cheap ebay eosm to ef adapter. I used it for a while and now when I try and screw it on to my canon it just gets stiff halfway trough and wont click on to the camera. The adapter is from "Jintu Photo".

T6I Won't turn on

I was messing about with remote shooting, which I was enjoying but then camera died right in the middle of it. I knew it was the battery so I put it in, and it charged up like normal. I put it back into the camera after unhooking it from computer and...

SodaOD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Mark IV: Display Grid?

Setting the grid display to any of the three available modes does not cause the grid to be displayed in the optical viewfinder, but only in Live View. What am I missing? Thanks!

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with T6i External Mic

I use this camera with my photobooth company..for weddings to record short videos. The booth software actually intergrates with the camera and controls some of the camera settings. The external mic worked fine for one wedding, but the next, the camer...

Canon 5D Mark IV AEB vs HDR

Can someone tell me what the difference is between AEB and the HDR function on a Canon 5D Mark IV? When I use 3-shot AEB, it takes much longer (>1-second) than using the HDR function to take 3-bracketed +/-2EV shots (excluding waiting for it to "make...

Shooting in low light....

Do a lot of shooting at the local drag strip, once the sun goes down and the lights come on that is when I really start enjoying it. I have a 5D Mark IV. Have a Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 along with a Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS II. Which one I use depends large...

T5i Autofocus Not Accurate

Hi, a little while ago I bought a new Rebel T5i from Best Buy with money recieved from a warrantied T2i. I havent been using the T5i as much as I used to use my T2i, so it took a little while to notice this issue. It seems that the autofocus on my T5...

avimoore by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

A Little Help, Please? EOS M3

Hello I have an EOS M3 I have used for vlogging and youtube videos in the past. I was never able to figure how to connect to my computer, (now running Windows 10) so I would instead transfer images/video over wifi to my iphone (now iphone X), and the...

WiFi password reset

Hi! I cannot log into my WiFi password to connect to my iPhone so that I can view the pictures on my phone. There is no password reset option and I’m at a loss of what to do. Please help!!!!

Jwynn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hss

m wondering will I have this problem with a Godox Witstro Ad360 im gonna buy for my 6D, will it just stay at 180th native Does anyone own one or know about this ?A big thanks for any helpAdam

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements