EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1DX TV MODE ISSUE

Gday,  Ive noticed a couple of times when using TV mode the camera changes the shutter speed to what I select. I shoot motorsport and will use TV mode when i need to change quick settings. On the weekend i chose 1/800 half press the trigger and 1/320...

Ivica555 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus issues with rebel Ti

I just returned from a trip to South Dakota where I was taking a ton of outdoor photos and my autofocus starting going crazy on me.  I would attempt to take a shot from close in, far away, still shot, action, low light, lots of light and the camera w...

joew55 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

7D MII GPS logs downloads

Hello all, I’m trying to figure out how to download my GPS log file(s) from my 7D Mark II to my computer. I’m not after individual GPS location on a per photo basis, as I already have access to that. I really want a log of all the GPS locations recor...

Vavroom by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3i constant busy message

My Rebel t3i is giving me a constant busy message after snapping a photo I can't view or take any more photos. I purchased a new battery, and memory card and updated to the new firmware version and it still isn't working. I get the message with both ...

Lochie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D image recovery issue

hello all I had a photoshoot today with several hundred photos.  I previewed them as i was shooting and then scrolled through them in camera when I got home.  Later, I tried viewing my card in LR and only a handful of photos are there, others say 'pr...

Resolved! true functionality of metering modes?

Hey guys,   I got a 6DMKII to rent for the weekend (I'm currently a Sony shooter but used to shoot with a 6D) and i've got a question about the metering modes. I shoot cars, and have been told cameras nowadays are pretty good with correct exposure as...

No sound while video playback Rebel T6

Hi, I’m Brandy, I have a Canon Rebel T6. I took a video inside my house with my camera and played back my video from the Camera. The sound worked perfectly but it wasn’t loud but I can hear the sound through the camera. I went to Homecoming yesterday...

Anyone fixed a broken battery microswitch?

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, so please forgive any wrongdoings.  Last week, my trusty old Rebel T3i didn't turn it on. I Googled around and learned about the microswitch, and after poking it with a pencil, the camera turned on. It worked fine t...

micro switch.jpg
stargirl3 by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

80d viewfinder color

Went out today with brand new 80d with brand new 150-600mm Tamron G2. i had shot around 10 shots of bif using back button focus and the image in view screen took on a dark orange and or brown cast, I tapped shutter button half way, no results, tried ...

chief54 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

D7, D70, or ???

Looking for advice- D7 or D70 or...?Thanks for the add! I’m an amateur photographer. I’ve used my cell phone extensively for pictures, bought a Rebel T6 about 9 months ago to step into the dslr world and didn’t want to spend a pile of money if I wasn...

Lens fogged and now shutter is slow?

I have a Rebel t3i camera. Yesterday I went to use it and the lens was fogged. After wiping it off, it worked for a few pictures but then the shutter became very slow and the pictures became blurry. I only use the manual settings (Landscape, portrait...

aheiser by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements