EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 combines video files??

After returning from a long hike, I noticed that my SD card had several individual files that were made up of seperate video segments that were hours apart.  Is the camera combining files?  Each segment  was seperated by a audible shutter wav and a m...

80D wi fi functions missing

When I attempt to link my 80D to my new iphone 11, I take the same steps as I did in my old phone, which worked just fine. Now, there are two issues, when I attempt to log into the Canon wifi, it asks for a password, the encryption is only 3 letters ...

Picture Styles

I don't understand Picture Styles.  The contrast, saturation, and color are all 0, all styles.  But the sharpness settings change from one style to another.   I read that Standard has more sharpening than Faithful, 3 and 0 respectively.  This makes s...

AaronD by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual Shutter Speed Not Working

My Rebel t3 has just recently begun to "override" my manual shutter speed settings.  For instance, I was shooting outdoors at 1/250 with ISO's ranging from 100-400.  Most of the pictures came out horrible, and I realized after downloading into Lightr...

myszgolf by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Turns on and Off when Body is Pressed

Hi everyone,This seems like an odd one, as I’ve seen no one else come across the same issue.When I hold my 80D and firmly press my right thumb on the grip (left of the memory card slot), the camera turns on and off. It’s like a wire disconnects and t...

erol86 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

70D remote trigger

Hi all,I am new to this forum but have had canons for some time and just beginning to developed my skills in the use of off camera flashes etc.I have purchased a budget set of portable flash units and using the built in flash as a trigger the externa...

Prenno147 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for an upgrade from a T5

Heyo! I got a canon t5 refurbished a few years ago and I’ve gotten to the point where it just is not performing to my standards. It produces a lot of noise when in low light which is hard for photographing concerts or sports. I use a 70-200mm 4:5.6 w...

Zoom lens for surfing - SL1

I’ve been trying to get some good pics of my son surfing, but he’s typically a little far out for my 55-250 STM.  While I really like this lens for my daughter’s soccer games it’s just a little too short for surf shots.   Budget is a moderate conside...

Stocktsi by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D Battery registration ....

Hello, I have 5 New batteries for a 7D, and I can register 2 of them (number, etc.) but when I remove them and try to register new ones, they come up with the SAME number ..... (yes thay are all the same make and model) And they are recognized, and d...

Resolved! t5 uploading photos

when trying to upload to my laptop i get the message--no image found-- i know there are photos and have uploaded photos many times before help

Margo51 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements