EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 7DII

I got the camera and tested it with the 400 mm f 2.8 MKII versus a 5DIII with the same lens plus a 1.4X MKIII, both at F 4 and ISO 400 mounted in a tripod and manual focus.  The target was a brick wall.  Other than enlarging the image obtained with t...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery compartment lever broke? (6D)

Hey,I wish I knew the name for this part but I'll try to describe it best I can.On both my 70D and 6D, if you flip the camera upside down to expose the battery compartment (lens facing your torso), and open the battery compartment, there's a tiny lit...

keep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos will not save to cards

I have a canon Rebel.  Its about 8yrs old.  I have tried two different memeory cards.  The photos take and will show on the display screen and every now and then I can preview them but after a few minutes they are gone as if I never took them.  I had...

My EOS 80D is not recognized by Windows 10

Hallo!I have just bought an EOS 80D camera, and I have three computers in my family, all of them with Windows 10. Using the same USB cable, the camera is recognized by the two other computers (all desktop), but not from mine. In my computer it is app...

Shadows and Dynamic Range

I shot this the other day with a T6 and tried to pull as much detail out of the shadows as I could with Lightroom. Mainly I twiddled with the shadow slider. I remain dissatisfied.Would a camera with better DR have made much of a difference in this c...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Intervalometer for EOS R!!

This is really just to help anyone else out who has to go through this and maybe save them a bit of trouble.I recently bought an EOS R, and wanted to get an Intervalometer for it. I went to the Canon website and under "Supplies and Accessories" for t...

Resolved! Canon 70 d

When I view the picture after I took, but show up with the focus frame (it is square) in the picture, and different picture with different frame, wire. Could someone give me hand, Thanks

80D focus

Just got 80D and have question about focus points. When using one shot using any of the four AF modes when I press shutter button half way, like on my 6D, camera focus on image and I get green light in view finder and a little beep. No problem. When ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D LCD issue (Grey screen)

I There,  I dropped my7D camera on the ground and then I got the error 40 Battery issue. Sent it back t Canon for repair but it was more expensive to repair then buying a new one. I then asked them to send it back. I changed this part: Bottom Main FP...

babou19 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements