EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon m50 firmware update

Hi I bought a canon m50 a few days ago and it disappointed me in a few things that I think can be easily fixed with a firmware update1. 4k 30 frames per second is not there I know it uses canons Digic 8 processor as in 90d and R so I think it should ...

PisUshax by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 4000d?

Does the canon 4000d turn off automatically because i want to this camera for streaming. I already have a hdmi capture and a power supply but I want to know if the camera turn off automatically, because I had a Nikon d5100 and it turns off every 15mi...

Customize Q options in R5?

While I find the Q button useful for a few frequently used functions, roughtly half of the functions are useless for my photo workflow, e.g., Picture Style, AWB, Fickr, Auto Lighting, Customized Controls. I definitely use these functions but once set...

JimFeet by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 5D and exposure compensation

Just picked up an EOS 5D. When I go to use exposure compensation, it sets the compensation in 1/2-stop increments (for both increasing and descreasing exposure.) I thought the EOS 5D offers exposure compensation in 1/3-stop increments? Any help is mu...

Firoj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5DMIV- brand new what is going on?

I just upgraded from a 5DMII because ive heard great things about this camera especially the focusing system. I tested it out at a family gathering the other day and i'm not sure what is going on but i need some advice. Image is grainy and not sharp ...

iso800.. f2.5.. 1_100.. 50mm 1.2L.png
justb19 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Images wont read or open!

I have a EOS Rebel T5So I did a photoshoot, at least 500 pictures they were on my sd card at the end of the shoot because we looked through them.I get home to put the pictures on my mac to edit, theres no loaded preview of the picture. Then it wont o...

Football Blurry pics

Hello from a newbie.  I have a Canon Rebel T7i.  I have been using my 75-300mm lens to capture my son’s high school football game.  They are now a 7-0 team and are going to the playoffs, for sure.  It’s my son’s senior year, so I don’t want any more ...

5D Mark III shutter/picture issue

Recently I bought RC-6 IR remote for my 5D and took some pictures with it and everything worked fine. Yesterday I picked up my camera again and tried to shoot a picture and it worked, however when I tried taking the next picture my camera was not res...

leewang by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

vertical lines on LCD, 7D Mark ii

I have lines on the left side of the LCD screen, but not on the images themselves. See pictures below.  It's more of an annoyance because it blocks about a quarter inch of info or the image on the screen.  This happened recently but it got me thinkin...

IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1510.jpg
cas1963 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5d classic autofocus

Just picked up a used 5d classic and it will only autofocus in the AUTO MODE.  It will not autpo focus ins P, Tv, Av or M modes. Any ideas?  Have i gotten a malfunctioning / broken camera?  Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements