EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D Mark III shutter/picture issue

Recently I bought RC-6 IR remote for my 5D and took some pictures with it and everything worked fine. Yesterday I picked up my camera again and tried to shoot a picture and it worked, however when I tried taking the next picture my camera was not res...

leewang by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

vertical lines on LCD, 7D Mark ii

I have lines on the left side of the LCD screen, but not on the images themselves. See pictures below.  It's more of an annoyance because it blocks about a quarter inch of info or the image on the screen.  This happened recently but it got me thinkin...

IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1510.jpg
cas1963 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5d classic autofocus

Just picked up a used 5d classic and it will only autofocus in the AUTO MODE.  It will not autpo focus ins P, Tv, Av or M modes. Any ideas?  Have i gotten a malfunctioning / broken camera?  Thanks

LCD screen protector

My various Canon EOS DSLR bodies see a lot of use under various conditions, mostly sports, but last week was the first time I was really glad I always put a tempered glass protector on the rear LCD of new bodies as soon as I get them.  My daughter ha...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 Frozen Screen

Just received my R5 on 10/5 and the 24-105 RF lens on 10/6 and went out to test everything out. First day was great, no problems, then today, the screen froze and I could not turn the camera off. I put the switch to off, but camera stayed on. After I...

lindat by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP external mic not working

I just bought a brand new Canon EOS RP.  I have an issue with the audio in any video mode. If I plug in an external mic (my lavalier Shure mic), the video is shot with no sound at all. Today I updated the firmware to version 1.5.0 (came out from fact...

T6 continual focus with webcam utility?

I think I know the answer to this question: will the t6 set to ai face focus and using the webcam utility be able to continually focus as I move around in frame?  I believe the answer is no, the t6 doesn't have continual focus ability during video sh...

Canon EOS Rebel G Question

I'm planning on getting a camera for an analog black and white photography class next semester, and I was thinking about getting a Rebel G on Ebay. Before I buy it, I was wondering if anyone has prior experience with it and would know what kind of ba...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements