EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Canon EOS R

Hi all, first post here. I’ll start saying I’m not a pro photographer so maybe my questions might sound somewhat ignorant (because I am in this field, still).I have an old Nikon D3100 and would like to upgrade. I’ve always heard about Canon’s awesome...

Could use some advice on 90D

Among other bodies (A6600, Fuji X-S10) I am considering the 90D. I know it’s the only DSLR out of the bunch but there is something about having a DSLR body with crazy battery life that will take great images with a cheap 50 or 35. I have shot Nikon (...

Canon T3i Dead

So... here's my situation. I just got the t3i this week (thank you citibank points!) excited, I went ahead and played around with it. and my battery drained, but not all the way. so I go and charge the camera, battery is fully charged and I stick it ...

inno by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3i Downloading Pics Wirelessly

I have 0 files of 0 size after many tries downloading the utility and the utility update.  I bought a used T3i and thought i would be a proud canon owner but not so much now especially after doing a ton of research reading and watching reviews,  most...

White Box on Screen Please Help

Hi all I can't get the small white box OFF my video screen.  Closest info I could find said something about face detection.  I don't want my camera in Manual Mode.  I will appreciate ANY HELP.

Susie by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't shoot photo or video in live view mode.

I can take photos through the viewfinder but if i switch to live(photo or video) it goes black. iI can record when on video but theres no video its just black, i do get audio though. sometimes when i first turn the camera on live view will work but i...

muriop9 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

RF to M Adapter?

Ok, I have an adapter to use my EF and EF-S lenses on my M and M50. If I bought an R I could also get an adapter to use the same lenses. The question is whether there will be an adapter to use these wonderful RF-mount lenses on M body cameras? Is it ...

pigufuvi by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements