EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Only Menus Display on Screen on Mark IV

I am brand new to this camera and I just got the camera today and unfortunately I left the manual at my house that I moved from today so I don't have one. How do I get the picture that I want to shoot to display on the screen. Right now it stays dark...

hexonxonx by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub-Mirror On Canon T6 Not Kicking Up

Hello,I recently got a canon T6 to fix. Wondering if you guys could give me some help. I've found out the problem but I just need the solution. Whenever I take a shot the main mirror comes up but the sub-mirror does not. I looked at the spring and It...

Canon T6 Mirror

40D Firmware Update 1.1.1

Hi there, Apparently Canon has scrubbed firmware update files from their websites for products that are no longer supported.   I am trying to find "eos40d111.exe"does anyone here have it? Thanks!

Greeblen by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 70D won't turn on

This 70D is 9 years old and had been my workhorse all this time. I'm doing daytime nature and astrophotography, timelapses of Milky Way and deep sky photos.A few days ago decided to record a music video with it. It was on AC/DC power adapter because ...

1stSolo by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 500D Shutdown Problem

Greetings everyone. I have a Canon 500D camera. I want to use it as a webcam. I connected the connections to the computer with the capture card. I reflect instantly. However, the machine turns itself off after 30 or 40 minutes. I press the shutter bu...

Rebel SL3 Flash

Hello, I am completely new to photography and just purchased a Rebel SL3. I am going to a homecoming event this weekend where we're taking pictures at a monument in the dark. I figured an upgraded flash from the built-in one would take some really ni...

caeden by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements