EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a Reversed Lens with a 5DsR

According to Canon, if a lens does not communicate with the camera.  The camera will not shoot.  That rules out a treasure trove of fabulous optics available, like a reversed lens or the Mitutoyo microscope objectives, reversed enlarger lenses, etc.....

Phil3921 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me with new Canon RP camera

I've been using a Canon T6i with a Tamron 18-400 mm lens.  I've always wanted a full-frame camera as an upgrade. So I just bought a Canon RP mirrorless with an RF 24-240 lens. However, I'm not sure I really like the Canon RP. It's so different than m...

EOS R10 Trouble uploading pictures to laptop

Hello. I have an EOS R10 and an ASUS Zenbook. I was able to upload my pictures from my camera to my laptop earlier this week. Then yesterday when I went to upload more pictures, and it just wasn't happening. I didn't change any settings on my camera....

JPNunez by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 Focus Area "Roaming"

The focus area on my new R5 is roaming within the viewfinder.  I have set the AF-On button to back button focusing and the asterisk button to tracking.  As an example, I have selected the spot focus area and have placed the spot in the center of the ...

EOS 7D Mark II required manuals

I recently purchased an EOS 7D Mark II from Fort Worth Camera Company in Fort Worth, TX but they did not supply any of the following materials, which I need for proper operation of this camera and use of its abilities:  Basic ManualGPS CautionsQuick ...

EOS Rebel T8i Metering needle not working

I asked this question in the EF and RF lens forum.I thought my problem was specific to a new 18-135mm lens that I recently acquired, but I put on a 55-250 lens and I have the same problem.I have a Canon T8i.The metering needle on my camera seems to h...

stevet1 by Whiz
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Photo mode using External monitor

Is this feature available on the R5 yet??  In photo mode I plug in a monitor on the HDMI port and it shuts down the ability to use the viewfinder and screen??  please make this a feature if you have not already done so...  if I can now do this please...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements