cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White and blue pixels

BrunoAwful
Contributor

Hello.

My 600d (T3i) started to show some strange pixels, at jpg format: white pixels, Large and RAW: blue Pixels.  

In the câmera lcd's screen it's also showing the pixelized image.

See the video https://youtu.be/ePOEXYo_xnM?t=27
It show how the problem peforme between the dark and light areas.

I updated to 1.0.3 firmware; reset to the factoru configuration; and disabled the noise suppresion at Fn menu.

The same occurs in movie mode. 

I asked for an authorized Canon here in Brazil, but they can't repair because the Canon doesn't offer any materials to this model. 

So, I'm here to ask for help to avaliate what kind of problem is it? Is it a cmos problem? Is it an advanced configuration?

Thank you. 

Bruno.

IMG_3248.JPGIMG_3244.JPG

12 REPLIES 12

@BrunoAwful wrote:
Thank you.

In the shared post (under exposition t5 case) doesn't apply to this problem cause even I shoot under direct light, the noise will appear.

I called to a Canon assistance to send the t3i to them analise. They don't have any original piece to fix. So I ask the you what is the substitute for the t3i.

Thank you

The T3i is an earlier version Rebel.

Any later Rebel will be a replacement and you can use all your existing lenses. 

Just go to the Canon eStore and look for a refurb that is in your price range.

Canon Refurbished EOS Interchangeable Cameras | Canon Online Store

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

"They don't have any original piece to fix. So I ask the you what is the substitute for the t3i."

The T3i isn't worth much so any repair that runs over than amount isn't logical. You can simply replace it with another working used T3i camera. The better solution is an upgrade camera. More modern and more serviceable.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

If you only have EF-S lenses (crop-sensor), ANY crop-sensor camera model can be a substitute...a Rebel, an xxD, or a 7D.

If you have full-frame (EF) lenses, ANY EOS body will do.

Announcements