cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound playback in my Canon 750D? I tried to turn the sound up! I played with it to the right,

Arwaahmed
Apprentice

No sound playback in my Canon 750D, I tried to turn the sound up! I played with it to the right, to the left? coz I am not sure which one would level up the sound.

I clicked (SET) to playback and the video is playing but without sound! why?

I didn't use the camera much! it was so good but then this happened. 

The audio is working when I transfer the SD card to the laptop.

6 REPLIES 6

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Arwaahmed,

On my 850D, it says that the sound volume can be adjusted with the up and down arrow keys.

It also says something about how the sound volume balance cannot be adjusted between the left and right.

Steve Thomas.

Kindly advise and will appreciate where is the up and down keys in the camera? what is gonna move here in the screen I adjust the sound?Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 2.22.54 PM.png

Your up and down, a ND Your left and right arrows are on the big wheel on the back of your camera next to your screen.

Screenshot_20220227_043910.jpg

Arwaahmed
Apprentice

I rotate the small wheel near the shutter button, here the photos show two wheels, one is big and one is very small, will the small one makes any difference? what should I do here

Screenshot_20220226-183152_Photo Editor.jpg

The small one next to the viewfinder is the Dioptric adjustment knob for the viewfinder.

--
Walter
in Davie, FL

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Arwaahme,

From Camera Decision. " 750D has a built-in Stereo microphone and a Mono speaker."

During the Playback of your movie, you should see a little speaker in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If you tap that little speaker, you should be able to adjust the volume level up or down by pressing the top or bottom of that wheel I showed earlier:

wheel.png

Steve Thomas

Announcements