EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

focus problems with 50mm 1.8 lens

I am shooting with an EOS Rebel XTI and using a 50mm for gym/basketball shooting. It works great for the low lighting but I am having problems getting clear pictures. I can't use the center focal point because of the action in the games, so I have it...

dlutmer by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 60D Kit Lense replacment

Hi,I am shooting with a Canon 60D with the kit lense but need an upgrade that will provide me with greater flexibility and sharper images. I mainly photograph weddings. What would you recomend? Price is a factor! Richken

richken by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

18-135mm STM lens...Opinions?

I'm considering a mid range zoom for my T3i, and wonder if the STM version of the 18-135mm hasany advantages over the 18-135mm II IS lens?

BillsT3i by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

canon ef 40mm f/2.8 stm vs 50mm f/1.8

Hello everyone. Great forum. Got my first DSLR last week and it came with two lenses 18-55 and 75-300. I still feel like I need a good old fashion 50 mm for indoor and portrait use. I was about to order 50 then I saw there is a new 40mm pancake. Afte...

otanes by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

rebel t3 eos 1100d

Just purchased Rebel t3 with EFS 18-55 lens.  What is the most versatile 2nd lens I should invest in?  TIA

EF 55-250 Lens Hood Mount

The hood mound snapped off. I can't use my lens cap or sun hood. It looks like repairing it will cost more the the lens cost. I'm looking for away to a lens cap and hood combo. I know I can get a screw on lens cap I would still like to get a hood als...

Resolved! Canon EF400mm f5.6 versus Canon EF100-400mm f4.5-f5.6

Hi folks Having attended the MotoGP at Valalencia last week, and using my 7d with a 70-200mm with 1.4 extender. I have realised I need a longer lens for such events.  I was wondering what lens would be better, ie sharpness.  I know the 100-400mm has ...

John27 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon AE-1 50 mm lenses

HI- I have a vintage film AE-1 with several lenses (50mm) and I am getting into photogaphy and will be purchasing a digital SLR.  Would be great to use the lenses I have for the new camera....is this possible?    Thanks.

caz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements