EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Sigma 150-600MM SPORTS OR C

I have a Canon EOS 1D MK11 and a EOS IDS MK11 and have been usinig a Tamrom 150-600mm mk1 which is rubbish slow AF Out of focus was informed not to use single focus point ??? Are the sigmas any better many thanks Steve

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Conflicted with kit. Looking for suggestions!

So let me start by showing my current kit. 5DMK4Canon 24-70L 2.8 IICanon 85 - 1.8Canon 50 - 1.4 I shoot portraits, street photography, and indoor sports mainly.Also enjoy shooting indoor family events.. would also like the option to capture some good...

24-105mm f4/L IS USM or 24-70mm IS USM f4/L

Ok, so i am in a little bit of a pickle here. I am somewhat new to Photography and recently bought a 60D Second hand for a bargain. I am now looking at Lenses to buy for it. I am looking for a good all round lense that i can carry over to a FF Camera...

Which lenses should I keep?

Hello all, let me first say that my knowledge of photography is next to nothing. I have “inherited” some camera equipment and I know that some of the lenses are in essence “duplicates”.  I have the following Canon lenses:EFS 10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6 IS STME...

goody by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sports action

I shoot sports action at night lacrosse for a  High School which would be better the 70-200mm 2.8 is or the 70-200mm non is . I shoot between 800-100 2.8 6400 so would it be cost effective for the is or would I save money and still get sharpphotos

Best Lenses for Canon 80D Movemaking

I am trying to figure out which lens to buy for my Canon 80D for a independent movie I'm making. The Lenses That I Own  -Canon 50mm 1:1.18 Lens (lowlight) -Canon 18 -135mm (standard) I want a lens that is good when shooting 24 fps or 23.98 fps in low...

Resolved! canon 100-400mm is usm

Hello gangi expect this question has been posted before i have aCanon EOS 1DS MK11 and looking to buy 100-400mm is usm L lens will it auto-focus with a 1.4 extender?????Many thanks Steve

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sigma 150-600

So I was going to invest and get the sigma 150-600mm lens I have a rebel sl1. Was wondering if it's a good lens for the camera I have or is it not worth getting it and save up for a better camera then get the lens. Thanks for the help

Corvax by Apprentice
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

wide angle converter

Hi everyone,  Can anyone recommend me a wide angle converter with decent quality of x0.43 or x0.5x for a canon lens with 52 or 58 filter diameter? I know a lot of them are very soft . Thank you. 

qqqavi by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 18-55mm EF-S focusing ring wiggles with manual focus

Hello, I'm a new Canon (and DSLR) user. I've got a T3i with the kit 18-55mm EF-S IS Lens. I've had it for several months now, and really enjoying the power and flexibility of the camera as I'm learning how to use it, but I'm experiencing a problem wi...

musicman by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200mm f/2.8L IS II focus/sharpness issues

Let me start by saying I'm a complete beginner. I can't work out if it's because I've accidentally dropped the lens before (it fell out of my bag onto concrete ), or because I use it with a 7 year old 550D that has also been dropped and never cleaned...

Lottie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

85mm 1.8 color fringing/overall

Ok so does anyone know a good amount about the 85mm. I finally actually think that I am going to buy this lens Im just worried about the color fringing that Ive seen pop up every so often. Should I be worried about this? Anything else I should know a...

Very soft image - Canon 50mm, 1.4, USM

Hi everyone,  I own a Canon 50mm 1.4, USM lens and even though I already knew the image was a little bit soft at aperture like 1.4, 1.8 , in a recent test the image actually look terrible. I don't know if this is normal or it is because the lens is d...

_MG_8088.JPG _MG_8089.JPG
qqqavi by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Telephoto Lens for General Sports Photgraphy

Hi - Former wedding and event videographer here, so I have a decent eye for composition etc but I'm relatively new to the world of manual settings while taking still photos. The middle school where I teach finally bought me a camera (Rebel T6) to use...

adam612 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements