cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon TS3122 printer problem

naviscott
Apprentice

i need help from the community.  

i have a canon TS3122 printer and it is acting up and i cant scan or print.  these are the symptoms:

1  black ink and color ink yellow lights are blinking together

2  the yellow light above these lights is steady and the symbol next to it is a triangle with what looks like a lightning bolt

3  window flashes:   E    1     5     back and forth

dont know what to do.  can anyone help

thanks,  

scott

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Naviscott,

The E15 error would mean the printer is having problem detecting the ink. You can try reloading the tanks to make sure the black tank and the color tank are seated correctly. The printer will need the correct black and color tanks properly loaded to work.

We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. Do you currently have both tanks loaded? If so, what does it show for the model number and the country the tanks were made in?
  2. Did the issue begin after replacing a tank?

cl 244 pg 243  made in japan   the issue began after loading new cartridges , I have done this several times before and never had a problem. Now all of a sudden there is a problem [stumped]

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements