Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5520 Can't find printer in Windows10

I have MG5520 printer and was working via Wifi on Windows 7 perfectly. I just upgraded to Windows 10. After upgrading the scanning feature didn't work so I decided to delete all of the canon software and reinstall. I downloaded the new Canon driver f...

zeax by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i860 will print photos but not text

YESTERDAY, I replaced the 3e Black ink cartridge and printed a photo. Soon there after I tried to print a spreadsheet and got blank pages. Tried to print a Testpage. It printed the Windows 7 logo, only, no text! The printer worked fine ealier in the ...

MX922 OCR of a PDF

Hello, I use to own a MX890 and use the MP Navigator software that came with it.  I'd scan documents and the OCR pdfs worked great.  Well that printer died and I replaced by the MX922.  It does come with OCR but it converts it to a word pad document....

Scoob123 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Pixma plus 35mm slide scanning!

Hello.I used to have a Canon Pixma printer with a 35mm scanning facility built in to the lid. Broke down some time ago, unfortunately.And now Canon don't do Pixma printers with 35mm scanning.Been scouring the internet for an MG8250 or equivalent, wit...

allen-uk by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX925 inverts last page on scan

I've just started using a Canon MX925. I've duplex scanned to my computer 2, 2-page documents (4 sides each) using the ADF. On one document, the final (4th) page extends the full height of the paper and is the right way up in the PDF. On the other, t...

ChGr53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 Copy problems

I HAVE CLEANED THE GLASS AND IT DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING. OK, when I try to copy via the automatic feed, it starts out fine, but the more pages it prints I get a bar along the left side of the page about 1/2" wide that gets darker and darker until it is ...

PTDC0001.JPG PTDC0002.JPG PTDC0002.JPG

Deleted Comment

On 7/27/2015 I posted a comment about the updated printer drivers for a Canon MX922 causing boot delays when the printer was not on when the computer booted.  Boot times went from a normal 20 seconds to over 2 minutes.  Instead of returning the next ...

LeoScott by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements