Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2920/2922 Won't Scan; Codes 5, 156, 69

My problems began day before yesterday possibly when we had a freak and nearly instant power failure.  The power blipped out for just a few seconds, but long enough to turn off the computer and the Canon MG2920 printer that we have.  The power failur...

mlochala by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Print MG5520

My MG5520 prints double characters almost completely overlapping and double vertical lines in the nozzle check pattern.  Tride aligning the head.  That didn't work.  Most of the alignment test patterns look like gratings.

arion by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

confused with photo papers

hi, I have canon i80 printer.  When I checked out the compatible media types. I found a list of photopapers: Photo Paper Pro PR-101Photo Paper Pro PC-101SPhoto Paper Plus Glossy PP-101Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss SG-101Matte Photo Paper MP-101Glossy P...

yuvi4all by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iP3600 print problem

Printer won't print black (cartridge PGI-520BK) unless I implement print head cleaning operation of PGBK before printing every time.  All other colours print without problem. After cleaning, black prints OK for a short while, then needs cleaning agai...

sidb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma MG3200 misalignment.

Hi!Newby here!I want to print some labels and in order to make a test o a normal paper first i have print the format of the labels and after that i had try to print some squares inside the labels to see if they will match.The results are quite weird ...

20151004_232107.jpg
inkcheck by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer wants user intervention

MG3222 printer wants "User Intervention" when tasked to print. Cannot find anything that tells me what "User Intervention" it needs. Had disconnected Win8 PC from printer, and connected it to Espson 310, then disconnected from Espaon, and reconnected...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements