Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Alignment issue

Today I bought my first Canon print, the pixma MG7520. Took it out for a spin, I printed various 4x6 cards for which will be the primary purpose of the printer. Right off, its NOT a good start. No matter what options I choose, the aligment is1.) Lock...

varxtis by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon i80 mac driver

hi, I am using canon i80 bubblejet printer.  I am using mac osx el capitan laptop.  In the website of canon i80 drivers, it says mac automatically detects printer.  But it didnt. I did the following things: 1. System Preferences -> Printers and Scann...

Capture.JPG
yuvi4all by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i am unable to turn on the enable

its a canon mp620 what other information would you need to help me please I  am losing my mind and sleep over this serial#     ABRP[remainder removed per forum guidelines] 

donuia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2920/2922 Won't Scan; Codes 5, 156, 69

My problems began day before yesterday possibly when we had a freak and nearly instant power failure.  The power blipped out for just a few seconds, but long enough to turn off the computer and the Canon MG2920 printer that we have.  The power failur...

mlochala by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Print MG5520

My MG5520 prints double characters almost completely overlapping and double vertical lines in the nozzle check pattern.  Tride aligning the head.  That didn't work.  Most of the alignment test patterns look like gratings.

arion by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

confused with photo papers

hi, I have canon i80 printer.  When I checked out the compatible media types. I found a list of photopapers: Photo Paper Pro PR-101Photo Paper Pro PC-101SPhoto Paper Plus Glossy PP-101Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss SG-101Matte Photo Paper MP-101Glossy P...

yuvi4all by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements