Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Duplex Printing

I am trying to get my iX6550 to print duplex automatically but the only option I am given is "Duplex printing (manual)". I am printing on a single sheet of plain A4 paper at high quality. I've downloaded the latest driver (July 2015, Windows 7), but ...

byron by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyscale printing issue

There seems to be a problem with my printer. I am trying to return an item to amazon and i need to use my printer to print out the return lable. A while ago i ran out of color ink but i didnt think that was a problem because i still had a large black...

Pixma MG7120 "Error Printing..." Message showing up

Has anyone else experienced this after upgrading to Windows 10? I have restarted after uninstalling, then reinstalling all of my printer drivers. I even went back to Windows 8 just because I couldn't get my printer to work. After all of that, I was t...

Anuria by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG 4250 photo print colorless

Hi, I'm using the Canon MG4250 with latest Win10 driver (from 22. Jul). When I print a photo with settings to high quality and "normal paper", everything is fine. Nice colors! The only problem here is, that the black ink doesn't persist. I can brush ...

Orange tones

Hope someone can help.   I have a Canon M2500 series Printer,  When I print photos I am getting orange tones in my print out.  I have unchecked Sharpen for Printing incase it was that, but that does not seem to have made any difference.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements