Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5300 wont print

I just changed the print head on my Pixma MG5300 due to an error message but now, the printer goes through the motions of printing but nothing actually prints 

costa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mg6320 pgbk ink that keeps printing double lines

How do you fix my mg6320 where the pgbk ink keeps printing double lines? All the other 4 cartridges have no double line issue. I have deep cleaned a few times and changed the pgbk and bk ink cartridges. I still have the double black line issue after ...

ajim3892 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG2450 Scanner/Printer can't scan

It refuses to scan, when I enter the document and click the 'Scan photos and documents with automatic detection' button, an error tab occurs. There's also a code, 2,140,21. The yellow light just under the power button is also blinking.

Veselin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

conon pixma mg3550 not working

Hi everyone i have just been given a conon pixma mg3550 when i plug it in the photo paper light comes on before i press the power button and when i press the power button it ights up but dose nothing i have a reset by holding the resume button for 2 ...

magpie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 Printer error 5100

Canon MP 560 gives error 5100 when trying to print picture on upper or lower tray. checked for paper debristried resetTried unplugging overnight Surprisingly, it will print a text doc or financial chart perfectly. Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements