Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MX922 prints too dark

Good Morning, Folks. I am having trouble with my printables. I design printables in Paintshop Pro. I use a Cannon MX922. I am printing on Xerox 3R11458 Digital Color elite Gloss Cover Stock, 80 lb., White. Can someone tell me why my colors print so m...

MamaWolf by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320

In mailing mode, placement of return address for # 10 envelope is incorrect, it places it 1.5" from left side.  It should be near the left side. It looks like it's placing it on a small envelope!  Where should I look for a default set up?  TKS.

tnfarmer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer prints backards?

I have a Canon iP7220 and almost started printing white paper but ink was out. I changed inkjet and it sputtered around for about five minutes and then printed out 7 sheets but all backwards, as in 7 - 1? What did I do wrong? Or what did it do wrong?...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mx 922 stuck on copy, can't print

I have a brand new MX 922. I have printed off about three or four files, then clicked on copy, copied one thing, and now it is stuck on copy and will not allow me to print from my Mac. There is sufficient ink. and paper. No jams. Please help.

Canon printer MG7550 -

Canon printer MG 7550 - while printing, I get the error-message: "Type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head".  I bought and use this since printer 3/3/2015, and never had an error-message untill now.  In the middle of a page it...

Pixma Scans Too Light

I have a Pixma MP610. When I scan a document, the result is much too light. I can use the MP NAvigator, open the scanner driver, set the darkness and contrast to make it darker, and scan, but for this I must go to the PC to start each scan with a cou...

michelr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

pixma mx922 wireless printing but not scan to pc

Hi, When i print wirelessly there is no problem, however when i try to scan to PC, no matter i press the button on printer or select "document scan" from quick menu on PC, the printer has no response. only option left me to scan is scan to local USB....

SHENG777 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements