Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry/shadowed printouts if selecting photo paper

I have a Pixma MG5420 (MG5450) When selecting glossy photo paper, I get a blurry printout. It is better if I select mate photo paper. In case of "plain paper", the printout is perfectly fine. I tried it on a normal sheet of paper, and als on a "Canon...

blurry.jpg
rbuehlma by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MTX475 Scanner and copier black line

When I try to copy or scan the copies come out with a broad black vertical line on them. I realise there have been other threads here on this subject but I have tried all the suggestions and they don't work. I have clean the plate glass and ADF glass...

tonyc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator for MX452

I would like to know if there is a MP Navigator version compatible to the MX 450 series Multifunction Printer.  I presently have a MX 310 and an MX 450- connected to my Windows computers.  The MP Nav 1.0 recognizes the 310 only, and the MP Nav 3.0 do...

deshacn by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX922 Printing But Creasing Paper

Hi All.   Recently I had a rather nasty paper jam.  I was able to get all the paper out and can now print.  However, the printed paper comes out creased.  No ink problems just a crease down the middle of the paper.  So it's kind of useless.  I have p...

JMB by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My MG5520 will not scan.

I have followed a past thread in an attempt to fix the scanner error 5,157,69 for my Canon MG5520. I can print just fine, but the scanner refuses to work.  It says it's offline.  I do have a LinkSys EA9220 wireless router, however, that should not ma...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements