My Image Garden can be used to scan multiple pages and then save them in one PDF file. To scan with My Image Garden, please follow these steps:
1. Place the first page that you wish to scan face down on the scanner glass of your PIXMA MG6220.
2. Click on Start, All Programs, Canon Utilities, My Image Garden and then My Image Garden to open the program.
3. Click Scan in the menu on the left hand side.
4. Click Auto or one of the other scanning options at the top.
5. Scanning will start and when it is completed, the image appears as a thumbnail.
6. Place the next page face down on the scanner and repeat the scanning process until all of the pages have been scanned.
7. Once scanning is complete, please click the Save As PDF button.
8. Click Save at the bottom right of the Scan view to display the Save dialog box.
9. Give the file a descriptive name in the File Name box.
10. Click Browse next to Save In and choose a location that you wish to save the PDF file.
11. Next to Data Format, choose PDF (Multiple Pages) from the drop down list.
12. Click Save and the multiple page PDF will be saved in the location that was specified.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.