Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX922 - Printing Directly Onto A Disc

The above printer has the capability of printing an image directly onto a DVD disc, as opposed to printing the image onto a label and then attaching it onto the disc. I have used this several times, but the image that is imprinted onto the disc appea...

MX922 won't print from MacBook Pro

I just set up a brand new MX922 multifunction machine. It is connected to my home wireless network. It scans (and saves the scan to my computer), copies, and prints wirelessly from my iPhone. But it will not print from my computer! The dialog screen ...

jchauvet by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Pixma iP2820 won't stop printing

MY PRINTER WON'T STOP PRINTING! It's been printing non stop and every time I try to reset it, or shut it off, or even try to cancel it it will NOT stop printing my paper!  I tried contacting cannons "24/7 phone service" but it was closed! Leaving me ...

MX 922 scanner, computer can't find 3rd one

I have 3 MX 922 printers.  I am able to use them all wirelessly to print, and can use the first two to scan wirelessly, but I am unable to scan from the third one.  When I go to the IJ utility to pick which scanner to use, it only gives me an option ...

Error B200 to Canon MX925

Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my Canon MX925 printer. I see Error Code B200. Can enyone help me about this issue? Has anybody faced and solved this issue? Thanks

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements