Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mg 2520

Trying to install drivers and get "failed to acquire information on the driver and software" error. What is the fix for this?

compugse by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Black and white printing

I have aa Mac running OS Sierra and a cannon IP8720  I would like to know how to get my cannon to print black and white. There are a lot ot things that I do not mind the color but some I would like to have black and white... I have look everywhere an...

canon mg5520

I have the pixma mg 5520...Do I have to have both black ink cartridges in the prnter in order for it to work? I have the large one in but not the smaller one.  Is there anyway to by pass using the smaller one? I can't get rid of the supord code 1660 ...

Kstanton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5650 wrong colors paper dependent

I'v noticed something weird with my MG5650. Every photo print is coming out with prominent greens and weak yellows.That must be a clogging issue i hear you say? My nozzle check is coming out perfect and my printer is not actually that old. So what i ...

xtruder by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX860 dropping horizontal lines in print.

My MX860 printer (Windows 7 x64) has started to drop lines when it prints.  I've attached the Nozzle check pattern to show the problem.  The Black color does not show at all.  I have plenty of black ink.  I've tried several of the maintenance options...

IMG_20170529_134627.jpg

Canon ImageClass D861 on Windows 7 64-Bit

HI EVERYBODY! So, our office just got a new computer, and we're currently stumped on how to get our (really) old printer hooked up to it!  It's a wired hookup, and, as stated in the description, is a (Dell) Windows 7 64-bit, attempting to hook up to ...

Jdkunya by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma IP7250

I just opened this printer yesterday and I installed it last night but nothing has properly connected with the software that I was using with another pixma model (which worked perfectly by the way) everything is up to date and printer status says onl...

Missvic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot see ICC Color Profiles for MX920 in Lightroom

I cannot see any ICC Color Profiles for any of the Canon papers in Lightroom. I do see the Canon papers in the print dialog, however that leaves me with the only option being to have Color Management Managed by Printer rather than by Lightroom. I wou...

DannyC by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jam error message

I have the MX920 printer and it did have a paper jammed in it which I removed it.  I keep getting the message there is a paper jam but I have checked and there is not a paper jammed.  I have turned it and have unplugged it for about 10 minutes and it...

ginfar53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements