Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6200 Printer/ Scanner. Scanner has stopped working

Hi there I am a new member. My MG6200 Printer/ Scanner is connected via wifi to a MacBook Air (2013) with operating system of macOS Sierra 10.12.1. The scanner was working last week but now it will not scan.  I can open the scanner program from Setti...

Cos60 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

set up problem

Hi ..noobie here ..i really hope someone can help me. Just bought a pixma mg4250 .Usually I can set these things up ok but stuck at the first hurdle. Apparently on set up, when you lower the paper output tray and cover, the head cover should automati...

cairdeas by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iP6700D duplex booklet printing.

Hi, I'm trying to print a 166-page A5 booklet from a PDF, using duplex printing on my iP6700D. Like, it seems, many other people, I have a problem with the reverse pages printing upside-down. I've tried suggestions from other forums, but all to no av...

Pixma MG2920 not printing....driving me crazy!

My Pixma MG2920 printer/scanner/copier is less than a year old (got it last Christmas) and I have not had an issue with it so far.  But today it's decided to act up on me and I have no idea what might be causing it.  Hoping someone here can provide s...

Snoofie by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MG5350 SD card reader problem ?

Hi there.   I got a big problem or even not depend if informations what I got here Okay I need formatted SD card for one of my project, but I dont have a SD card reader ony one I've got is in my printer, but printer not alow me to FORMAT that SD card...

primo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paper feeds back in after printing

Hi I have a MG5750 I use edible paper in it, it has worked fine for months until I had a paper jam, now it wont print and rerolls in the last 1.5". So far i've  uninsulated and reinstalled the printer. it works ok on 80grm paper, but that's not what ...

Retia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 will sometimes not print text

I have a Canon MG7520. Ever since we purchased it, it will have certain print jobs where I cannot get it to print text. I think it has something to do with the settings for the black pigment ink cartridge, but I cannot figure out what. Sometimes I ca...

lieabird by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6150 not showing MacBook on Control panel

Hello I have a Macbook Pro (El Capitan) and a Dell Laptop (Windows 7) connected to a Canon MG6150 print/scanner via a wireless router. I can print from both Macbook and Dell wirelessly  When I try and scan a document, the MG6150 control panel only sh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements