Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Issue

I'm attempting to scan a document on a Canon MX410 printer and transfer the document to my macbook pro, but the set up process is not cooperating. I can't seem to get past the "PC scan standby" page.

hsage16 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG5420 door won't stay shut

Can anyone help me fix my front printer door from staying open while not in use? I pulled off the door and took it apart to try and identify the problem but everything seems to look fine so I put it back together and still won't stay shut.

Pixma MG6250 does not print any more :-(

Our Pixma MG6550 was serving us so far very well, but today it decided not to print any more! System: the printer is connected through the network, normally WLAN, but today I tested also via cable (LAN) - with same result. Computers: both Linux (Open...

cobo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6820 will not copy

I have an MG6820 that is just a couple of months old. It scans and prints fine It will not copy. I get 2110 error code telling me the paper in the cassette doesn't match the paper registered with the printer. I've got plain ole 8 x 10 paper in the ca...

error 1403 mg5450

Hi, I am a Spanish user of canon, specifically bought 2.5 years ago a canon pixma mg5450 printer, everything worked fine until one day when I turned on the printer I suddenly appeared on the screen the error code 1403 that said: the type of Print hea...

Salva by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MX459

I cannot scan. I keep getting code 9, 230, 0.. What do I need to download in order to restore my scan capabilities?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements