Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No working buttons on Canoscan 9000F Mark 2

Greetings CANON forum, This topic is about the CANOSCAN 9000F Mark2 scanner. I hope the printer category of the forum can be used for that topic. This scanner is great, but I have a small problem: "the buttons located on the scanner are not working p...

fiboux by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG2920 printer - #10 envelopes will not feed.

I have the MG2920 printer.  I try to print #10 envelopes and cannot get them to feed.  I have placed several envelopes and a single envelope in the feed tray and it makes no difference.  On occassions, the envelope will start to feed but then stop.  ...

Scanner pixma 494

When scan with my Pixma 494 with color setting my document comes with a Silver font. I tried to change settings but did not succeed to solve my problem.  Any idea please?  

Nicolas by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma g3000 continuous initialization

My Pixma G3100 printer sporadically goes into continuous initialization and won't print. This happens without any change in computer connection (USB only) or computer system (Macbook Air currently running Sierra 10.12.2). Yesterday it was printing ju...

ERROR CODE 5,157,61 ON SCAN: SOLVED

Hi all.I had this problem for so much time...Maybe anybody still has run into it... Pixma connected by lan cable, printing is OK, scanning is OK from scanner buttons, but error 5,157,61 trying to scan from MP Navigator EX... Gone to "C:\Program Files...

Banner paper

I  want to make a banner for my wife's birthday using my Canon Pixma MX922 printer.  Is there banner paper available anywhere that can be used in this printer?  I looked on Canon's site, and I didn't specifically see banner paper.

jla930 by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements