Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color cartridge printing problem.

I have a Pixmar MG3120 printer.  Hadn't used the color cartridge in many months.  Refilled the color chambers.All colors (C, M, Y) are coming out of the print head.  Cleaned all contacts with alcohol. Nozzle Check run will printM and Y but not C.  Tr...

CANON MG7120 will not print text

This printer will not print text.Nozzle print test prints all colors fine. Will not print plain text from a plain text document or from an email program etc.Have tried XPS driver and regular driver. - Will not workPlease advise. THANKS

Resolved! MG3620 roll printing

Hi All I'm here in Asia, so advanced apologies for posting here (no-one can answer me here with a simple YES or NO I need to know if this printer MG3620 can print address labels that comes on rolls? There is, as far as I can see NO set up for this, b...

Printing 2 pages per page

When I choose "2 per page" for printing a pdf file (Canon MX922) it moves the file to half the page but prints only one copy on half the page.  How do I get it to print 2 pages on one sheet?

mlindah by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer MG2120

I am attempting to add printer to my HP Chromebook.  The printer is a Canon MG2120 and my ChromeBook is HP.   I added the printer by selecting add printer nearby.. it added the MG2100 series.  When I try to print, my ChromeBook tells me that document...

Colors Faded on MG3220

I recently noticed that when I print color photos on my MG3220 they looked very faded.  The first time it happened, I was also getting indications to replace both the black and color ink, so I did but the problem persisted.  The printer is 4 years ol...

Error message uo43

My Canon MP830 has been working fine. All of a sudden, it is displaying the error message UO43. I only use Canon ink cartridges. I've rebooted the printer, removed & re-installed all the cartridges more than once. I still get the same message w/o any...

bruceva by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP287 prints color graphics too yellow.

I recently bought a PIXMA MP287. If I use the copy function it's not too bad, but when I try to print any graphic on plain paper the result has a yellow cast. I've tried adjusting the color settings, but changes I make don't seem to have any effect. ...

Acharn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden only recognizes one printer

I have an MX922, which Image Garden recognizes and I can print discs from Photoshop to this printer, so I prefer to use that.  It's never been a problem.  I recently added a Pro 100 to my PC, so I have both printers connected.  I can print regular pa...

hartzz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX494 Scan from printer buttons

I've got a MX494 which is plugged in to a computer with the USB cable. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get it to scan by pressing the buttons on the printer. I've downloaded and installed all the drivers and software required, and I can scan from ...

Alby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements