Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer very slow

My ip7250 is very slow and hesitant, it will print one pass and 30 sec. later it will print another, I am trying  to print an 8 1/4" square image on plain paper, it then ejects the paper with only 2" of the image printed. Any ideas please. Shepherdbo...

CANON PIXMA MG5300 - SCANNING QUESTION

I run a WIndows 10 platform and I have my printer wireless connected.   I have a question re scanning.     I have recently upgraded to the MG5300 pixma printer, however I have to scan to a USB stick and then put the USB stick into my computer to emai...

RobynH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5320 Cyan Won't Print

Cyan was Intermittant for a while and is now completely gone. - Done head cleaning twice - Done deep cleaning twice - Replaced the ink tank - Done print head alignment twice What have I missed...or is the head just done??

DonR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need WIA for scanning - Canon MP495

Hi, I have a problem with scanning, few weeks it used to work absolutely fine. (Win 10)When I try to "Scan photos or documents" in Scanner Management, warning dialog pops and it says that I need WIA driver and I have already two drivers for my printe...

printer recommendation to replace PIXMA MG6220

I love my PIXMA MG6220, but it has decided that printing blue correctly is no longer in the cards, and the MG6220 is no longer available.  In looking into a replacement and comparing a lot of the specs, I have not found a comparable model that has th...

pixma 495 not printing

My Canon Pixma MP495 was working well until the ink began to run out and the print got dim. I installed new print cartridges, black C-210XL 211XL Color. Now when I try to print I just get indecipherable error messages. Pressing the start black button...

Pixima 2820 not printing full page

My 2820 printer is not printing a full page. It cuts off the top and bottom by about a full 1/2 inch on top and bottom. Even in the print preview window it shows the top and bottom cut off so I think it might be the driver that is a problem. How can ...

Pixma MX922 Jamming Constantly

I am at my wits end with my printer tonight. I've spend a good 2 hours yesterday trying to get it functioning properly and was able to copy a few things. Now tonight when I go to do basically the same thing I was doing yesterday I get nothing but pap...

Decreta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements