Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2550S page issue

Hi.Today I had the unfortunate accident that my Pixma 650 got and error 5010 message and I have not been able to solve that issue and I needed to print something urgently.Now I bought a Canon Pixma MG2550S and have set it up as instructed.However I h...

PIXMA mg3620

I have been trying connect this printer to my WiFi network and have not been able to. I downloaded the canon app to my phone and it works through there but if I want to print something with out using that app I can’t. The printer will not connect to ...

AP32 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to update firmware

hello.  Where can I go to update the current firmware on my Canon MG6820?  My printer is not recognizing paper and therefore I cannot print on a letter size piece of paper.TIA

Resolved! TR7520 printer scanner bogus 2801 error

I have a cannon pixma TR7520 printer scanner. The printer gives a false error code 2801 indicating that The Auto Document Feeder  is jammed and stops scanning . I have disconnected power and tried recommended trouble shootingsteps with no luck. Any i...

steve7 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Manually load paper in the MX922?????

My MX922 quit loading paper from the bottom tray. I'm waiting on Canon to send the warranty return info for repair. In the mean time, I have printing I NEED to do. Is there a manual way to load a page of paper for printing?    I got an error 1008, "T...

IP7250 not using photo black ink?

Hi,I´m figuring out the best print settings for me. When using the setting professional paper platin, I get the option in the quality section for using the finest one, "1", this is the only paper where I get the option to choose it, with any other pa...

petrena by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5760

Hi, something went wrong with an update, so basically I had to delete cannon printer MG5760 from control panel and reset if up from the Canon Website and reinstall on Windows 10 OS.   Unfortunately it's coming up with an error Code:5,156,60 when I tr...

Win 10 scanning - MX 922

Just got a new Win 10 computer.  Didn't have to do anything for my MX 922 printer and fax to show up in Printers and Devices - great.  But when I tried to scan from the MX 922 control panel, it said "Set the PC to start scanning"  I then realized tha...

ericbro by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements