Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator EX 4.00

I use MP Navigator Ex 4.00 to scan documents on a PIXMA MG6120.  For some unknown reason, it has stopped working.  I first got the error message that "failed to load data."  I reinstalled the program and, as you can see from the attached file, I now ...

jmarsh09 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Navigator EX

I just started using Windows 10 on a new HP laptop. After reinstalling drivers, I was able to get my Canon Pixma MX340 printer functioning, i.e., to print wirelessly. But somehow the Navigator EX application didn't get installed and I don't have the ...

Canon MX922 printing dilemma

I’ve tried printing in gif, pdf, doc files and no luck. I ran my printer through all the maintenance and I still get these weird results. I’ve tried printing a word document with just normal text and I get a blank sheet. I’ve tried printing on black ...

ECE84561-FA97-4232-81F0-EA9B4E0A9F31.jpeg Bar Codes.jpeg Label.jpeg
Knolas by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP495 won't scan on Windows 10

I downloaded latest driver for the MP495 printer but still no printer menu or ability to scan or print for that matter. It is recognized on my wireless but no menu as I had before on Windows 8. This is a Dell touchscreen new laptop. 

KennyLee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Malfunction PIXMA MG7120

My PIXMA MG7120 printer has recently stopped processing print requests.  When I view the print queue there is a stalled print file in the queue, and I get a message that says "Your printer is being used by another computer". A Google search on that e...

Carol308 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6220

For years I have been able to select gray scale and duplex printing on my MG6220, but recently when I click on print, the black & white option does not appear and two-sided printing is grayed out.  What has changed?

BillF by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720

Borderless printing leaves white margin on one side of the paper. Three sides are borderless, fourth side is not. No matter what the paper size is.I can't find anything to fix it. Please help. Thank you.

Chandran by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Horizontal Banding on MP990

Hello. Hoping to get some help from this forum on some suggestions/known causes of the horizontal banding that I am seeing with color printing. Here are some of the things that I have tried/tested in my attemp to resolve this issue. - My nozzle check...

PlainPaper-Standard.jpg PlainPaper-High.jpg NozzleCheckResults.jpg ManualPrintHead-1of2.jpg
Quetip by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy 900 - what causes ink transfer problems

See the image below. It was printing fine, then this started. I have changed film cassettes because it said the ink was empty - which was wrong but I fixed the little gear that apparently causes that problem. Still have part of the image not transfer...

canon-cp900.jpg
tomd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Black printing MG6650

I hae a problem: after a relatively intense period printing a picture-heavy text, black text is appearing blue. Nozzle check shows that the BK cartridge is not printing at all even after I've inserted a new one and despite cleaning and deep cleaning ...

Sweetda by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink printing in pastels

I have a MX492, have aligned the heads, checked nozzles, etc. but the pictures are printing in pastel colors, not true colors. VERY disappointed.  Is this correctible?

tizart by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements