Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please make MP Navigator EX work with MX922

I had an MX895 until earlier this week until it started to tell me that the wrong print head was installed. I have been so pleased with the MX895 that I immediately "upgraded" to the MX922. Not only is this printer missing a sheet feeder (and the sec...

naeduk72 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Slow Printing/Queue Freezes

We just bought a  Pixma G4210 All-in-One. Simple documents were not printing, and the queue was freezing, including after I would try to delete print jobs to clear them out. Turned computer and printer on and off. Finally downloaded the driver from t...

hartfran by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I need cmyk ink to print black only

I AWAYS print in grey scale black only and yet I have gone through countless cmyk cartridges. WHY???Does anyone from canon read this stuff? Cant you guys break from the industry standard and put out an update so it will print black with only the page...

issicus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ts 8120 pauses automatically

My printer worked fine for several years but now every time I try to print, it enters "pause" mode. Opening the printer queue and selecting restart doesn't help.Any ideas?

dshefer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintaining a Pixma printer in storage

My Pixma printer has been in storage almost 6 months now. I'd like to just plug it into an outlet to clean the jets to keep them fresh. Can I do that wtihout having to hook it up to a pc? There's still paper in the tray. Any other suggestions welcome...

Caslon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 PRINTER NOT DETECTED BY COMPUTER

Hello all,  i have a pixma mg5220 printer that used to work fine before i changed my Internet router. now according to the printer i am connected to the access point. now all of sudden my computer cant detect the printer. i have tried reinstalling it...

TS9120

Sometimes prints all or portions of  text in red when set for gray scale.

jhst by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scan 35mm Slides

How do I scan 35mm slides using my Pixma MX882 multi-function printer? I've tried scanning using Irfanview and Adobe Acrobat without success. I have the template for the slides. 

Resetting error on printer

Hi!I have a canon TS3120. I’m trying to print something but from my phone it says that there’s paper jam. I checked several times, nothing. It shows error on the printer. How can I reset it?Thanks

Magalie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3022 Printer wont show up on devices

So my friends have had a printer for a few years now and they told me it wouldn't show up when a device is searching for the printer. So I did a new setup on my tablet as if I got it for the first time and they were correct. The printer does not show...

Resolved! Remove printer hard drive

I have a Pixma MX860 that's nine years old and has failed.  Sicne it's not worth it for me to repair, I replaced it.  Now, I'd like to remove the hard drive before I recycle it.  Can someone verify that it does have a hard drive?  And, if so, where c...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements