Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma won't print one color

My best guess is the jet dried when I failed to vent a new cyan tank. Several deep cleanings and 5-6 clean cycles haven't helped. Is there a solvent which could dissolve the clog? This is a Pixma MX922.

dickwms by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer streaks

First time posting in here. I have an MX492 printer and just replaced the cartridges with recycled ones (XL). I'm getting streaks down every page I print. I had the problem before with the original ink but was told by a tech who checked it out that I...

print.jpg

Power light went off

Hello.  My Pixma MG5720 turned off yesterday.  Attempts to restore power re removing and returning plug don't work.  Can the machine be revived or is that it?

VTKN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6020 error 6800

Hi. When I try and print anything I get an error 6800 and it says to see the manual. The manual doesn't have any error code 6800. Suggestions? Thanks in advance. Don

dnaegele by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 open cover message ???

Have a MG7520 that keeps saving cover is open in the middle of printing. Comes on and goes off several times while printing with nothing being touched. Cover is secure.

sval229 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Ivy Firmware issue

I’ve been trying to update my firmware and I keep getting a message that is was unsuccessful and to please try again. I’ve been retrying foe the past 2 days and it still doesn’t work!!

MommaMia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand New MG5750 not printing text

Brand New MG 5750 not printing textNote this is not a clogged printhead as you can change the colour of the text and it still does not print and, of course the printer was brand new yesterday.Prints photos fine.prints anything on the page that is not...

Resolved! MP495 - dreaded 5B00 / P07 error.

I have the 5B00 error. I know it means the ink absorber is full. Since the machine 8 years old I want to take it apart to see if removing and cleaning the ink absorber will at least let me use the printer until the ink cartridges run out. See, I only...

dfc99 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my printing smudging in the middle?

Hello,I have the Canon G4200 pixma printer. Roughly about a week and a half ago I started having trouble with my printer. The text becomes blurry and smudgey! I tried using the maintenance features to see if that would fix this issue but it has not. ...

Limit by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

noise and ink

About 30s after using it the printer (most printers probably) starts a noisy whirring process lasting another 30s, perhaps some cleaning operation. Apart from being rather irritating is it using up a lot of (expensive) ink in the process? I get the i...

PIXMA 882

I have the 5B00 error.  I have done much internet research and cannot find out to remove this error. I have already cleaned the ink absorber and understand I need to reset the ink absorber counter to zero. I can put my printer into service mode but n...

Closing TS8320 Control Panel door

Hi, All. I just set up my ts8320 printer. I turned it off manually, using the power button. The "door" where the Control Panel is located stays up and the cassette extends an inch or two from the body of the printer. How do I close both of them? This...

myocom by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements