Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 Printer/Paper jam

My TS9120 was working fine yesterday.  I went to print something today and it said no paper in tray, there was.  I tried again and again and get the same message Paper Jam.   I put the tray back in with fresh paper and it pulls all the sheets through...

LRM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

printer Pixma tx3320

I purchased this printer earlier this month, but the cartridges wouldn't work, as I kept getting an E3 error message. Canon told me that they would replace the printer and I was then to return the non-working one. I have heard nothing since. Can some...

Darlened by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX490

My Pixma MX490 printer is connected to the network but still does  not  print.. I've tried everything that I could think of. 

Dorisb1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixima iX6820 not printing border correctly

I've got a problem that's a head-scratcher. I have a Canon Pixima iX6820 that's printing weird. I've included an example of its output (left on this image) vs. my Brother Laser Printer (Right). This is a calibration print for my wife's Cricut, by the...

Canon Woes.png

bogus error report

Even after unplugging, even after pretending to clear the jam from all orifices, opening and closing the rear several times, I still get Error Code 1303.  I happen to know there is no jam, since the last time I printed I put in one sheet of paper and...

sarah72 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1300 Dimensions

Hi all, what does the exact size of the canon selphy printer.so far i have planned to buy Epson PM-520 then i changed my mind.many of my friend said canon is far better than epson so go for canon.

adamedge by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CP740

I have a perfectly good CP740 printer and lots of paper and cartridges, however, there is no driver available on either my Microsoft Laptop or my MacBook Pro because of the latest operating systems I am running,  I have tried using a memory card but ...

Pixma TR8520 Error code 2801

Keep getting a paper jam error in the ADF document feeder when scanning documents. No paper is found jammed in the feeder. Requires clearing the code multiple times to reset the scanner.

port3435 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 only prints to Hagaki 2

When I try to print a letter size pagefrom te lower tray, it tells me that the form size is wrong for the Hagaki 2 (upper tray - photo print/envelope tray). I have checked everywhere and they are all Letter/Lower size paper. I uninstalled and reinsta...

rprdds by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Printing is not the complete page

My Pixma MX922 is suddenly not printing the entire page and the error is consistently occurring. I only get one column of a spreadsheet and its the same column every time. I've cleaned the heads and did the deep clean. Would greatly appreciate instru...

Resolved! Canon PIXMA MG5520 support code 6000

iI have a Canon multifunction printer/scanner MG5520 with a wireless connection to Windows 10 PCs.   I just started getting the support code 6000.Resetting the printer has not helped.  Any suggestions for this code? DaveW

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements