Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on IP8720 with FINE Quality setting

Am I limited to using ONLY Canon Pro Platinum photo paper in printing with the Print Quality setting set to FINE aka "1"? NOTE...Fine/1 is the highest possible setting accessed under Print Quality by selecting the Custom button. I ask because I'm not...

Kadman59 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black lines through out the page

Hi, I have Canon MX922. Offlate the printer prints blank pages with just a few streaks in between. I tried cleaning the print head, and performed a copy. The printer now prints sheets with black lines through out (as shown in the picture). I performe...

MX922_print.jpeg
ddevaraj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't power on

Hello Team, My Mx922 Printer suddenly stopped working. No power indication, i verified cables and power outlet are in good condition. Any other troubleshooting suggested? Thanks 

SUPPORT CODE C000

Hi AllI just purchased my Canon Pixma, printed 10 photos and now it’s reading C000 code. I’ve checked the inks, looked for obstructions and made sure all orange tape was off, but it’s not working. Any other ideas are much appreciated!!

TS6220 Not recognizing My Network

Hi, I have a TS6220, it has been work great. Suddenly it is not connected to the network. All my other devies are connected and my speed is 120mbps. I tried to connect via the printer, but was not successful because I did not see my network on the pr...

CANON G4010 ERROR B204

I cant print because of this error. At first, I thought it was just because I dont have enoung ink. But i just bought ink from the store and refilled it and still isnt working. Still sayas I should unplug my printer and that there's ERROR B204 Please...

G7020 not printing photos

My printer:  Pixma G7020My computer:  MacMyt OS:  10.15.7 (Catalina) I'm attempting to print photos (400 dpi, tif) using the alternate pop-out tray on the back side to print an image onto Canon's 4x6 glossy photo paper. The print progress window read...

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 922 stopped online link to pc, laptop devices

Pixma 922 is always offline.Tried printer settings, tried desktop settings (deleted, added back the printer in Devices), tried Canon troubleshooting. Printer is able to link on WIFI (to modem) but is unable to relate to desktop PC, laptop, Ipad which...

alfredg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 2,250,2 or 2,155,33 on scanner 9000f

Dear all Canon staff, I brought my 2 years ago.And I had not used it for around 1 year.When I used it again, Scangear run out error code 2,250,2 or 2,155,33 while I press the scan button on theMP Navigator EX. I had tried to uninstall the driver and ...

Resolved! UO52 Error

Printer stopped working without warning. Did what was recommended by Canon. Reset the printer,etc. Cleaned printer head and contacts. Still same error . Has anyone found anything that works ?Why would I buy another Canon printer?  

docfish by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements