Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8250 & Big Sur

Currenly using OSX Catalina......but considering downloading latest - Big Sur - canon site indicates my TS8250 will not work/not supported ?  Anyone experienced issues?

G 2010 margins on paper

I work with Coreldraw. When I print text the print margins on both sides differ. The margins shift. How do I get the printer to print the same margins on both sides of the paper? I first print one side then flip the paper over and print on the other ...

t0t0 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rattling noise in PIXMA MG2522 Printer HELP!

Hello everyone in the Canon Community. I hope you all are safe and well. 2020 is almost over! Thank God! I need some urgent assistance with my Canon PIXMA MG2522 model printer. Everything was working fine for several months, until yesterday, where I ...

VXXXX by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 wrong settings options

I love Canon printers. I got a new TR8520 two years ago and love it. But I just set up a new computer (Windows 10 desktop) and I'm having some trouble. The usual settings are not available; it gives me only very basic settings. See image below. I wou...

Canon TR8520.png

Black horizontal lines MG7720

Our Pixma MG7720 has gone downhill.  A few months ago we started to have to have all prints set to high quality or they'd come out looking bad.  Now everything we print is just horizontal black lines.  Even the nozzle check is a mess.  We've ran ever...

IMG_20201022_0002.jpg
Hesikaya by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Scanner Issue

The scanner on my MX892 is only scanning a small strip of the document that is on the glass.  This is also happening in the document feeder. 

2020-10-19_13-28-51_693.jpg
awill by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 random low ink warning

Hi - My Canon G3200 has performed fantastically since I got it a couple of years ago. I have used non-Canon ink since the provided bottles ran out, and that has not been a problem. Today the printer suddenly decided that ink levels are low, although ...

Larin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner does not connect as TWAIN device

Hello,I'm setting up a new TS8320 multifunction product. The connection is through wifi. The printer appears to work fine; and I can scan images using the Canon IJ Scan Utility. But this program is clunky. I want to use my photo editing program to sc...

Pixma G5020 Printing Colors Inaccurately

My Canon G5020 is printing colors inaccurately. See included images. The first one is the printout; the second is the source. The heads are not clogged. I've cleaned them, deep cleaned them, and did an ink purge. The print test comes out perfectly… j...

IMG_6056.jpg color_chart.jpg

Pixma IP 8720 Alternating Flashing Lights

The error and power light flash 26 times. The inks cartridged don't return to center and all of the ink cartridge liights are off. I've reset the cartridges and printhead to no avail. The printer worked flawlessly just one day ago. The printer is two...

Ish2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't print 4 x 6 paper

Just a few days ago, I printed some labels that were on a 4 x  6 sheet.  Everything turned out fine.  Today I want to do the same thing, only with a different label.  I used Avery's template that matches my labels.  When I tell the printer that I am ...

TS8320 Paper feed

I keep checks in the rear paper feed in my TS8320 and have followed directions to set the Main Cassette as default feed. This fails often enough that it is infuriating. Usually if working directly on software resident to a computer I can check the fe...

OPOP by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements