Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! pixma mx922

I have a pixma mx922. It worked ok until a couple of days ago. When I try to scan using the IJ Scan Utility, it displays Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- USB cable is disconnected. I can print, so the USB ca...

ted66 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

photos coming out blue

I think I've seen this question, but I don't remember what the answer was.All my photos are coming out blue.I have a Canon Pixma TS 8220.Can anyone help?Thanks,Steve Thomas

Resolved! MG3520 Scanning Problem

After latest Windows 10 update, MG3520 either won't scan or won't scan multi-page.  Error codes 2, 157, 50 or 2, 157, 201.  Scanner worked fine previously.

carmelin by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Canon MG2250

Hello, When i try to print a .jpg in black and white from my computer, my PIXMA mg2250 just gives a blank page.I can scan and get the documents on my computer.I can scan and print when using the button directly on the printer, and the result is just ...

Canon MX922 - Support Code 2801

Currently receiving Support Code 2801 - Document in ADF any time I attempt to do ANYTHING with this beautiful piece of machinery. Unfortunately there are no documents in ADF, stuck or otherwise. Any insight y'all are able to provide would be mightily...

Resolved! Pixma iP90 startup problem

When I press the power button the green light comes on, it briefly blinks once and then everything goes dead - there are no noises and no further lights come on and obviously no printing. Can anyone suggest how I deal witht his? Thanks, David

DH371 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5751 - B203 Error Code and Priting Issue

Hello I have the dreded B203 Error Code.. When i turn on the printer i get the Copy, Scan, folders...Then within a few seconds  i get the B203 Error Code...So i turn off  printer and then  open the part where the inks show and turn the printer on. Th...

Dan33 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX410

My Canon MX410 printer is not conneting to my internet, the blue wifi light is not on. I have reset it to factory settings and it still won't connect. My macbook is not finding the printer either. Whern I attempt to connected to connect it through De...

G6020 prints 'WAY too light

We just got a G6020 printer and any photos or online pictures we print come out extremely pale and washed out. The image sharpness is fine. This happens with photo paper in the back feed, plain paper in the back feed, and plain paper from the paper c...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements