cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 prints only PGBK

nrgiii
Apprentice

I have a TS9120 printer that's giving me fits.  Any help or suggestions are very welcome.

First it printed nothing at all. So I figure the print head is plugged and clean it. Then it prints only PGBK (black), no other colors. Next I thoroughly cleaned the jets and print head and was able to push warm water through each of the jets with a syringe so I know it's not plugged. I also changed ink cartridges and still it printed only PGBK. Now I figure the print head is bad or I damaged it while cleaning it. So I order a refurbished print head from Amazon and try it. Same thing: it only prints PGBK. I'm out of ideas. I know the jets are not plugged because I got water through them. Any think else I can try before I recycle the printer?

nrg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements