Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 922 have a fuse?

Does the Pixma 922 contain a fuse? I've ruled out every other possibility, but it just doesn't accept a power input.Tried plugging various chargers directly into the wall socket, but nothing.Thnx,Ramón 

G7020 Fax mode

Every time I fax more then 4-5 pages my new G7020 stops with message "original on ADF" 2700.  The originals on the ADF are the pages I need faxed. Hopefully, just a setting adjustment.   

GEB96 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 printing colors poorly

Hello, Our Pixma G4210 printer is printing pages that are washed out looking, and at times, the colors don't match the original page. We're not printing high quality photos or anything highly complex, just things like recipes from websites and docume...

Gack1962 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 head alignment

Nozzles are clean.  Nozzle check pattern is good.  I cleaned the Timing strip.  After performing either automatic or manual head alignment, the head alignment values come out the same.  All values are within the given parameter value ranges (e.g., -5...

jpettus5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4520 print preferences feature is missing

The TR4520 printer used to access a locally configured list of different combinations of color, 2-sided-ness, print preview. I could scroll through the list configuations such as "Everyday Black", "Best Color", etc.  That feature is still available o...

tr4520 printer preference on surface book.png

PIXMA MX432 Printer Error Occurred 5B02

Hello, I allowed both the color and b/w ink cartridges to empty and received error code in subject line.  I have done the RESET several times, and have since replaced both ink cartridges.  The printer LED recognizes the ink is FULL on both now, but t...

LACat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can i do a hard reset to my Pixma mg7520

I have error code 903 after it has worked perfectly. I think I caused a problem while hurriedly changing an ink cartridge. The problem is there are no reset buttons on the touchscreen surround so the usual method of working power and reset together j...

Resolved! PIXMA MG6220 Slow Printing

I have a PIXMA MG6220, very good printer. Have had it for quite some time and I have been very happy with it.However, recently, I have noticed that it prints very slowly, I don't know what to do.Ink is available I have tried to trouble shoot the issu...

bbanda by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MX922 Printer Question

I've got a Cannon MX922 printer. I like to print back to back to save paper, one page on each side. It use to pint it head to head. Now it is printing it back to back. I have no idea how it got hanged. I can't fiigure out how to change it back. Can a...

ts8100 error "Printer is not responding"

Running Windows 10. Canon ts8100 printerI've been printing on the ts8100 for several years. Now I'm getting "Printer is not responding". After I got the message, I removed the printer from Printers and Scanners and re-added it. Same result.Here are s...

ts8100 printer not responding.jpg ts8100 troublshooting detecting problems gathering information...never ends.jpg

Blank Pages

My Pixma iX6820 keeps spitting out blank pages when i try to print on sticker paper. I have printed hundreds of pages of sticker paper before but just recently its giving me 2 orange blinks and printing blank pages. It prints just fine when i put in ...

Hermione by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8760 Monochrome printing

Why does my monochrome print sepia in grayscale setting? I have a iP8760 excellent printer. I was hoping that with the gray ink cartridge I would get true monochrome print. Just like I do in my darkroom. Cheers

Jerash by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX532 reset ink absorber

I have been attempting to reset the ink absorber counter but am unable to figure out the manual key presses. I believe that the service tool is version 4200 but am unable to locate a copy.At first, I was able to cycle through 5 presses and then have ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements