Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G6020 printing super faded

I just set up a new canon g6020 and all prints are coming out super light.There are no lines and everything is super clear...just the color is as if the saturation or contrast has been turned down.I have tried editing settings on my computer and have...

Cricut Sticker Paper

Okay, I have a TR4520 Canon printer and have loved it.  I just recently got a Cricut Explore Air 2 for the sole purpose of printing stickers.  I purchased the white Cricut sticker paper, and so far have not had a successful print with my printer.  I ...

TS705 timing strip

Hi,I'm trying to gain access to the timing strip as I think it needs cleaning but there is a plastic cover in the way, can someone tell me how to remove it?Thanks

Ninko by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 - not printing full pages

In the last few weeks, my TS9020 has not been printing full pages of PDF documents. I have tried using both Acrobat Reader DC ans Foxit Reader(which I have used for many years) and experimented with all settings. I just reinstalled the drivers for th...

rgtown by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0 not working

Hi.  I just installed the Canon MP on my new computer, which is a Lenovo Yoga C930.  I can the Canon MG5300 series printer.  When I try to open the MP Navigator I get a message: Cannot start the MP Navigator EX. Check the following points. 1. The sup...

Can I Create A PDF With The Canon MX922 Scanner?

I have about 70 pages (printed front and back) that I need to turn into a pdf file. Can the Canon MX922 do this? I haven't used the scanner much, I'm usually just printing. If it can't create the pdf, what would be the easiest method for scanning the...

ryevick by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing issue

I have a canon Pixma g7020. I want to print multiple pages but it will only print one page. For example I will click that I want 4 copies of the page but it will only print one. I have to print each page one at a time. How do I fix this. Thanks

Black lines top right hand of prints

Hi I have a Canon Pixma G3501 eco printer, on which I print greetings cards for charity. When I print on card which is 10 inches x 7 inches, (giving 5” x 7” greetings cards) because I have to use the Canon app, I have to select 8” x 10’ paper size. N...

Jojo5 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refilled Ink - Streaking • Canon Pixma MG2522

I refilled the ink to the cartridges and now the printer is streaking. We use this printer for screen printing so it's printing on films. We go through ink pretty quickly so we were hoping we could use the bottles of ink we had used from a previous s...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements