Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 Adding black lines

I'm printing logos through my Cricut to cut out and the top two on every page have thin black lines going through them and then they fade out on the other two rows. I was doing the same operation with a previous printer and didn't have he issue. Any ...

bfl 01.jpg

MG3620 won't print settings

Following manual instructions (page 145), press WIFI until ON flashes, the press WIFI again. Printer seems to print two pages but both are completely blank. Printing from my web browser works fine. Printer is connected by USB.

compata by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 Scanner

I have a Pixma TR8520.  I can only scan 3 or 4 pages into 1 document and I get an error message telling me the scanner is off.   Why can I not scan more than 3 pages at a time?

mdornmt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G3260 borderless

Instructions on manual for paper choice to print Borderless does not match options on computer instuction says paper choice should offer “Borderless” but that does not appear!I print beautiful 8.5 x 11 with border about 3mm but have not been able to ...

ppershan by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX920 won't print black except....

it WILL print if I print to 4 x 6 photopaper. This tells me that the black cartridge print head isn't clogged. All other colors print fine in a 8.5 x 11 format but NO black. Sometime ago, I got to a paper thickness setting (as I recall) to adjust pho...

TR4520 poor quality using scan-to-pdf utility

The printer is 6 to 12 months old, usage is moderate, scan-to-pdf is infrequent. Recently the quality has degraded significantly.Added 12/17The problem wasn't with the scanner. I had copied the originals "on top of the previous copy" several times. S...

canon printer support poor quality scan-to-pdf.png

imageCLASS D480 Setting MF Toolbox Threshold

Hello,I have a Canon D480 on Windows 7 using Omni Page 18..1When I bring up the toolbox and check the threshold I am always at 72.I want a deeper scan somewhere in the 120-140 range.I also scan legal and letter sizes through the ADF.I can set the thr...

longbid by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS6320 Envelopes Off Center

I have a Pixma TS6320 printer. I have latest drivers installed. [TS6300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows) 10/04/21]. I have no problems printing greeting cards, documents, etc. Any envelope I try to print is way off center. The whole left side is ...

100_1175.JPG
bobl61 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS6220 Stuck on "Please Wait Momentarily" Screen

Hi, I'm trying to printer wirely from my computer to my printer, and I just tried to take it off WiFi to get it to print (it's a wireless printer, but my school's WiFi isn't compatible with the printer, so they recconmened that I get a cable), but no...

eah by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing from Cricut

I have had trouble printing from my Pixma MX472 since the day I bought it.  I have not been able to print Avery Labels and now I cannot print from my Print and cut fuction on my Cricut.  All my settings are for 8 1/2 by 11 but it prints at 4x6 size. ...

MG2522

Hey! HELP!! I have a new MG2522 printer and have been using it quite a bit. Today when printing the text is blurry, to where you can barely read it. I have gone into settings and completed the following without any improvements: alignment, alignment ...

IP6000D printer USB Front Port

I have an IP6000D printer which I love and have no intention of changing. Only problem is the front USB port has never worked (don't really care if it does or not) but after I changed hard drives Disk Management wants me to "Initialize The Disk" befo...

JimHanus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA810 driver compatibility with Big Sur v. 11.6

I have a PIXMA-810 scanner/printer from long ago that I'd like to use now with my current MacBook Air laptop (MacOS Big Sur v.11.6).  Support indicates that there is no downloadable driver for my OS.  However, I do have the original CD-ROM driver ins...

MikeF by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements