Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon PIXMA MX452 Printer not detected

Trying to install the printer though CD-ROM, but get to step 3 and the message "The Printer is not detected. Check the connection" appears. I have tried putting the USB into a different port, updating drivers, restarting and following the steps. Wind...

ether by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pc 981 message EO

When we turn on our PC 981 printer we get an EO message and it turns off immediately.  What should we do? Thank you for your help. Nasr

nasr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos are not being printed as expected (from Mac OS)

I have a Canon PIXMA MX410, running Mac OS 10.6. So far, regular printing has been fine, but I recently started printing photos onto 4x6 photo paper, and I'm having trouble.  The two programs I'm using are Gimp (GNU image software) and Preview.  Gimp...

dbe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No instalation disk with printer..?

Hi,.. I have just aquired a 'Canon Pixma ip6700D' printer, but without an instalation disk,.. so need a driver! .. can I download it,.. I have tried,.. but just got a toolbar.. grrrrr. has anyone got a link for a driver for my model.?... Thanks in an...

Printer to computer lead?

Can anyone tell me what lead to look for to conect my Canon ip6700 inkjet printer, to my computer windows 7.. ie. are they all standard?..  is it usb to usb, .. or a different socket for pc?  .... thanx in anticipation.

Resolved! ink comes off.

Have a Pixima 6320 printer, Canon ink, premium glossy photo paper (Epson) . Have noticed that the ink can be scratched off easily with a finger nail or any other object. Does it need to have some protective something applied to it? Definately not som...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements