Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan Lide 210 Help

Hi,Just purchased the 210 to go with my new iMac 10.9 OS and are having problems. I don't have a CD drive.  I downloaded from the Canon website the following,ICA Driver Ver.3.1.0LIDE 210 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1aSoftware : MP Navigator / Quick Menu...

WROC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Re mx350.

Restored hard drive, set up wireless printing but cannot scan documents.  Windows 8. Suggestions?

glorpy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't trigger my MF4350D to scan.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It does print so cord is working. I re-installed latest driver for windows 8 but it happened before I upgraded to 8.1 too so I don't think it's that. It just can't seem to find it. 

ltalent by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5350 Not Printing Correct Colour

Recently bought a MG5350 and when I set the font colour in a program it does not print none basic colours correctly. I found aqua prints out as plain blue. It will not print the colour on my screen. I have tried changing the settings in print prefere...

Neries by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mavericks and Canon

Ive just updated my OS to Mavericks and now mac wont speak to printer (4160). Printer says its connected to wireless. Any suggestions?

JanisC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer

canon  MG 5200  printer says OFFLINE  when i try to print..but all the lights are on

carole by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BJ200

Hi,I am still using my old BJ200 on my XP computer.It works still but the print head drys up rather quickly.I am just wondering if some parts that keeps the print head moist might have gone missing somehow. I am included a picture here hopefully some...

DSC_0077 b.jpg

orange tape

there is orange tape which is taped to the back of my printer.in between the tape and printer,there is a peice of cardboard.should i remove it?

DSC_0127.jpg

MG 5350 printer not working anymore.

I recently purchased the MG5350 series printer and after setting it up it worked perfectly. A few days ago I was trying to print from my iPad and it said no printer is available. My desktop computer also said the same message: "THE PRINTER IS NOT CON...

cwooten by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Pages found when printing wirelessly

Since I have downloaded Apples new Maverick OS, anytime I try to print wirelessly I get the reply printing job paused, no pages found. I was able to print easily with the same macbook and same printer before the OS upgrade but cannot now. What do I n...

RobbG by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements