Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubble Jet S400 issue : dummy lines printed

Hello Experts Following an issue with my MG5350 that print only blank pages, i decided to use back my old S400 printer.And i have a little issue that you can see in the attached image.The printer adds colored line at the begining and at the end of th...

S400 print issue.JPG
karl101 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4370 low print quality

Hello everyone, Since a few weeks, the print quality of my Canon MF4370dn is very low.Some areas of my prints are always a bit lighter than the rest of it. I can see this especially on my Excel prints where I sometimes cannot even recognize some of t...

can-mf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MX882 will not print photos

Recently I began having an issue with my MX882 printer.  It prints documents just fine, but when I attempt to print a photo out of "My Pictures" in windows, I get a "Printer Not Responding" message. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks!

R686ST by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off the blue wireless light on the MX452

I had to learn this the hard way!  There are NO instructions out there. Steps:1 - Click MENU2 - Click SETUP mode (next to MENU, there are 4 icons....push the one that has two tools on it.3 - Look at the screen (little clear window on top of the MX452...

jtyler7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ip4700 printer

Hi All   New to this forum, but not new to computers and printers.    I will try to make this as short as possible. I was given this Canon ip4700 printer. I was using a Canon MP530 for a long time and was very pleased with it, but felt it was getting...

Gunny by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX850 "Printer not responding"

Hi there,My shared printer only works immediately after a forced reboot of the printer, and then it usually only works for a very short period.I have 2x WinXP (32 bit)  laptops connecting wirelessly to a netcomm router. Canon MX850 Pixma is wired to ...

jeff390 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX870 Stopped Working

We had a paper jam, cleared it out, and now the printer won't work at all.  It acts like it's printing (makes all the usual printing noises, etc) but nothing comes up on the paper.  Ink cartridges are good.  I tried printing one of my receipts for a ...

LisaH by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX 892 where can I find WPS?

My printer does not work suddenly. PIXMA MX 892, the message says, "Push WPS button for 5 seconds " but I could not find where it is located. It seems that my printer does not detect the wireless. I very much appreciate if someone would let me know w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements